Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app Fahrenheit only

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why does the weather widget display Fahrenheit only? Or am I missing something?  No way to change it? 

Best Answer
206 REPLIES 206

@LC_Smith Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Sorry for my delayed response. Thanks for posting the experience you were having while trying to change the units for the weather. 

I'm really glad to see that @PureEvil was able to resolve this for you. I will just leave this helpful article that shows the steps on how to change weather units so other users may benefit form this as well.

Thank you very much @PureEvil for your contribution on this thread.

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

In my settings under units my length is set for feet,miles and weight pounds,water fluid ounces (oz)  swim yards

Edit:: And it still won’t go over to Fahrenheit, instead of  Celsius 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Alexis_rise19! Thanks for letting me know you've checked your settings to make sure everything was set correctly. Nice way to go!

If cannot change the units as described here, please check and follow what my friend @PCsurgeon has posted here.

To set up the Weather, see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My weather app displays in celcius. My length units are feet. How do I get my app on my Versa Lite to display in Farenheit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MsNikki040800,

Please follow the tutorial linked at the post just above yours by @MarreFitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @MsNikki040800! Have you tried @Giampi71's recommendation about my previous post directions?

To change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. Tap the gear icon next to Weather. You may need to swipe up to find the app.
  4. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.
  5. Sync your device and then open the Weather app on your device to see the updated units.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to log in to my account through the web, then navigate to 3rd party apps until I found the AccuWeather app. From there I was able to get into the settings and change units to Celsius. This fixed it for me

Best Answer
0 Votes