Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a comment/ post in a discussion?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is quite easy, @Jane_N_Roses.  To add a new post, open the forum and click on the Start A Topic link at the top of the threads.

To reply to a current comment, just click on the Reply link at the bottom of the post.

Start a Topic.jpg

Reply.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

It is quite easy, @Jane_N_Roses.  To add a new post, open the forum and click on the Start A Topic link at the top of the threads.

To reply to a current comment, just click on the Reply link at the bottom of the post.

Start a Topic.jpg

Reply.jpg

Best Answer

Thanks, but how do I add a comment to a discussion that is already going?

I don't want to start my own topic or reply to current comment. I hope that makes some sense

Fitbit.png

No bad vibes.
Best Answer

@Jane_N_Roses, just click on that REPLY link to open a new message window and then type away...click POST when you're done.

Best Answer

If there's no reply button does that mean it is blocked from doing so ? 

Best Answer

@Lj92 wrote:

If there's no reply button does that mean it is blocked from doing so ? 

Yes, it is either closed or restricted access.

Best Answer

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot do anything here in Community with my main account, I get the red box saying error loading page.  I searched and it said it had been solved in september but I cannot login to community as my normal account. From Dashboard, I click Community and I am logged out I try logon and get looped to the red error screen. All browsers!  This account is hit or miss

Best Answer
0 Votes

What am I missing. I am new to the community.
There are several discussions that I would like to comment/ask in and yet the only reply buttons are on already comments in the discussion group.

How do I comment in a discussion and not on an existing comment in the discussion?

I hope that made sense.

Tex

up date... just figured out that each reply on each post for the discussion is a reply to the discussion and not the post.

sorry

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TexNolan, just click on the Reply Button in the latest post in the thread, and it will open the message window where you can add your comments. I does not reference the post you selected "reply" in, so you need not refer to it unless you wish to.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I posted a reply to a post in the community forum and I got a notification but when I clicked on it, it disappeared and nothing happened. And now I cannot find the posts I replied on. Or if someone posted in response to my post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ninie08, your profile says that this is your first and only post.  Open your profile page (click on the Profile icon in the upper righthand corner of this page, and select "Profile"), then scroll down to see if the message you created was auto-saved there.  You may have not clicked on the "Post" button after you created the message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Thanks so much for the prompt reply. That was my first post here. 

But I was referring to posts made in the Fitbit app-> Community. Someone posted something about sleeping, for example and I responded with a possible solution... I did this a few times but I can't find those posts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ninie08  In the fitbit App Community you should get a notification if someone responded to you. When that happens just click on that notification and it will take you there.

Otherwise I find it very hard to find what I posted to.  I know of no way to do so either.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant even find start a topic location.  I am so frustrated trying to fix my fit bit I am ready to toss it.  Help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@stresseduserWe need to know whats wrong so we can help

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Start a topic is grayed out for me.

Best Answer

How do you go to forum to post a question. I don't  see a Start a topic link?

Have questions bout my new Altra HE this is the first time to fitbit 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same problem I can't find Start a topic

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I entered my Username, it said I should post something to see something in "notifications."

Best Answer
0 Votes