Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Restoration Heart Rate graph is blank on iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

9/7/2020 Update: This issue is resolved as of app update 3.29

We are aware of an issue where customers will see a blank Sleep HR graph on iOS. Our team is currently working on a fix and hope to have it resolved soon. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates and please ensure you keep your iOS app up to date. 

Thanks very much for your reports and patience. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
674 REPLIES 674
Well I tried that on my Versa and that didn’t work
Julie
Best Answer

Good catch on the time correlation, I was getting charts on some nights and not others, did not notice the time I went to sleep. Editing time start to occur on same day works for me on my Charge 4. Hope this point brings about a fix quicker.

Update: It only produced a graph for me after changing last nights sleep record to start on today. Tried changing one from earlier in the week produced to change, still a blank chart

Charge 4

Iphone X

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve got the same issue. No data on the graph. iPhone 11.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Along with this, I have noticed that my battery is draining much faster than it used to. Anybody else notice this?

Best Answer
Yes!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Yes!! I keep meaning to make a note of when I charged it and see how long it lasts because it definitely seems like I’m having to charge more often now and I haven’t changed anything in my settings.

Best Answer

Tried editing several ways, assuming that forcing a reload of sleep data to and from the server may have some effect (since I suspect a server issue and not an app issue) but no luck with any of my tinkering. 

Best Answer

Same problem that others have described. iPhone XR, Fitbit app version 3.27. 

Best Answer

I reported this a week ago. Tried all the usual fixes, but nothing. The last email from Support said they were looking into it, but had nothing more to offer me. 

Best Answer

Just found the best way for me not to worry about sleep restoration Graph or battery issue. 1= opt out off premium, restoration is automatically taken out so now I don’t worry anymore. 2 I’m now wearing my new vivoactive 4 & now have longer battery.  Slightly used ionic for sale. God Bless you all signing off.

Best Answer
Glad to know that it’s a widespread issue. Now I can stop trying to fix with suggestions from support. It’s a premium feature that we are paying for so hope it’s resolved soon.

Nancy
Best Answer

After the most recent August 2020 Fitbit update, my wife and I can both no longer see our sleeping heart rate graph and we are both premium users.  Oddly, the Fitbit still reports the time you are below resting heart beat so the data is still being collected.  

Best Answer

I’ve noticed too, was getting 5 days now charging twice a week, only had it 2 months. I am using gps a bit more though to track rides might be that.

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you read through the thread you’ll see that Fitbit is aware and working on the issue
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on my second ionic after the first failed after 2 years. I have always been able to charge once every 5-6 days. Now it's every 2-3 days. I didn't buy the Apple watch mostly because it needed to be charged daily and I wanted to be able to wear it overnight. This is starting to wear on me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Congratulations on your 90 sleep score. I have been aiming for that. Best so far is 88.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Customer service does exist. They replied fairly quickly to my inquiry. Offered a complicated solution that did not help. I’m not great with technical stuff but it appears to be a problem on iPhone and the app only and I think it’s being worked on. I also upgraded to premium for that feature.
Best Answer

@SilviaFitbit Why did you mark this thread as solved when it’s quite clear the bug still exists?

Best Answer

iPhone 11 with a Charge 4 - no graph showing up... 

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer