Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit Puzzle will shut down

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my FAVORITE part of Fitbit premium. I’m so sad they are getting rid of it. It gets me up and moving. I will probably cancel my premium membership now 😞

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

Yes to everything she said!

Best Answer

I agree. This was one of two games on my phone and a huge motivator to reach my step goals.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments. 

The Get Fit Puzzle game ends on October 31, 2021. You can continue to enjoy Premium games such as Get Fit Bingo, All for One, and Custom Challenge with a Fitbit Premium membership in the Fitbit app. 

At Fitbit, our goal is to help our customers reach their goals with fun, interesting, and challenging content. Sometimes this means refreshing the options by removing older content.

Thanks for understanding. See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi SilviaFitbit,

Question - will they replace this game with something else that will be equally motivating? The Get Fit Bingo doesn’t do it for me - some of the bingo squares are just impossible for me and therefore demotivating. This game was different, because walking a few more steps to get more moves and going to bed on time to get the sleep bonus is a more realistic goal some days. Introducing something similar would be welcomed, but don’t keep us in the dark if that’s the plan. 

Best Answer

@kellymreid83 Thank you for getting back. 

As you know, we are constantly working on new devices and features to help people live healthier lives. We don’t have news to share at this time, but keep an eye on the Community forums or Fitbit official website for news. 

If you'd like to share your idea about a similar game, post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@SilviaFitbit,

Actually, I don’t understand why Fitbit has discontinued such an effective motivator as Get Fit. Saying that Fitbit is refreshing their content is not a satisfactory answer. Furthermore, given that you’ve said that Fitbit has no plans at the moment to introduce any replacement or fresh content, it isn’t even true.

If there is a specific difficulty that necessitated Fitbit discontinuing the game, please elucidate. Perhaps Fitbit no longer has the rights to the game? Perhaps they don’t have the bandwidth to provide tech-support for it?

Without a concrete reason given, this decision seems capricious, inexplicable, and unreasonable. Unless discarding such excellent content was necessary, members will lose faith in Fitbit’s stewardship of our fitness experience. Without that, you cannot expect us to continue paying for premium services. 
I, like many others, considered this game to be one of the best reasons to pay for premium. As such, my family is considering canceling our two Premium memberships and switching to Apple watches.

I look forward to clarification as to why Fitbit has discontinued Get Fit Puzzle. Thank you in advance for addressing my concerns.

Best Answer

Thank you Noetical! Exactly how I’m feeling!

Best Answer

I completely agree! It makes no sense and is honestly just upsetting. It was like “finally, something that really motivates me to get my steps in!” plus having your own bunny character is a great touch! I know there are other Premium features, but to me this the #1 best feature for me, which is why I probably won’t continue Premium once it’s gone. I’m feeling major resentment about this and really wish we could do something about it.

Best Answer

I can't believe Fitbit is ending the Get Fit Puzzle game.  I love this game and I'm going to miss my little bunny avatar 😢   Fitbit says they want to add fresh new content, but 1.  I don't believe the Get Fit Puzzle is even a year old.  2.   You can add new games without having to end existing ones and 3. why not add more challenging components to up date the Puzzle.  It should be clear from this forum that Get Fit Puzzle has a lot of fans.  Why doesn't Fitbit ever listen to it's users.  😞

Best Answer

I love this app and am so sad

None of those options is worth the subscription.  The get fit puzzle allows users to do things on their own terms.  I don’t want to compete against my friends.  I am my own best motivation.  This app was genius. Why are you making such a big mistake?

Again none of those alternatives will provide the satisfaction and motivation we seek. It took me a while to figure out how to even reach you to give you my feedback there are a great many people who were talking about this on Reddit and other forums saying how upset they are and how much they want it to continue. I think many people don’t know how to give you direct feedback. I know it seems silly that a bunny can motivate you but many of your other games and apps don’t provide the same satisfaction.

I totally agree that doesn’t seem like they really want to listen to any of us.

Moderator Edit: Merged replies
Best Answer

Exactly!  I don't think I will renew.

I'm probably not going to renew mine because of this

And - I tried the Bingo and do not like it at all!

THANKS FOR THIS!

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer

Hey there's a thread over in Feature Suggestions where we can vote to keep the Get Fit Puzzle. Idk what they consider a sufficient count, but we've got a month to kick up a ruckus and try to save our bunnies. Spread the word!

Best Answer

I put in my vote.  So far there is only 15.  We need to get the word out for more votes.  

Best Answer

PLEASE share this with Fitbit Support AND your supervisors. It seems like Fitbit departments are not connected and I want any applicable departments of Fitbit to see how upset users are about the discontinuation of Get Fit Puzzle. 

Best Answer
Also I think some people don’t know to hit the button in top left to vote and are leaving comments instead. Someone did leave a message explaining how to vote.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

I have been feeling increasingly distressed about the end of.the Puzzle. I have steadily increased the number of steps I walk.because of it. Despite the glitches and issues I have steadily walked more to get to play it. I sincerely hope that Fitbit will be adding new and better options.because having to earn the time to play is the best motivator on here. I will.be looking.at options.outside.Firbit if the game.is.not.replaced and I am sad and disappointed and out of pocket as I bought a Sense this summer. 

I believe there are many people.who have benefited from the game and I hope that Fitbit hears from many of them.

Best Answer

Hi @DSteph your post was merged into this thread where others feel as you do. Read over the posts. You're not alone in your feelings. Might find yourself from friends to do challenges with, too.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you for letting me know. I made the new post because I am not good at navigating this type of space and I only found one other post.  I have fear and trepidation after some very distressing experiences on Facebook, and I am not great with the technology. It took waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat for me to reach out to the Support people and share my deep sadness and disappointment about the game ending. They sent me here.

I agree completely with this comment. Competing with other people does not do it for me at all. Walking more to get time to play again is exactly what I needed. Fitbit if you are listening, please know that failing to replace the concept at least of this game will bea big error. Don't let the glitches get you down. The game works for me because it holds me accountable. I don't get to play if I don't walk, simple.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Exactly I feel your pain.  I know it may sound weird but pushing myself to walk more to see my happy bunny makes me smile.  I don’t want to compete against others I’m my own best motivation but I feel like this will fall on deaf ears.  They have our money so don’t care.

Best Answer

@rcmendez217  there is already a suggestion in the Feature Suggestions forum area where votes can be counted and moderators see them. Customer support isn't in charge of what is or isn't included with our premium subscriptions. You can tweet support, but it won't make a difference. I like the bunny, but figure something new must be in their minds at Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer