Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit Puzzle will shut down

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my FAVORITE part of Fitbit premium. I’m so sad they are getting rid of it. It gets me up and moving. I will probably cancel my premium membership now 😞

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

Folks, please head over this this link 👉 a thread over in Feature Suggestions to vote on keep 'The Get Fit Puzzle'. I think any little thing will help, but even if they go ahead and discontinue it, if they see how popular it is you never know if they will bring it back in the future.

Best Answer

I called customer service to ask how to voice my concern. They had no idea of what the puzzle was. Amazing that the 2 departments don’t share info. Business 101. 

Best Answer

Those games aren't fun or motivating and I don't enjoy them at all. This is a game I play daily, why remove a perfectly good game that people clearly want to keep playing? This seems counterintuitive and frankly stupid.

Best Answer

Workouts and mindfulness sessions are not the game I enjoy playing daily. These responses are not addressing the problem or giving a valid reason why the game is ending. I think ending my membership might be worth it, considering my favorite context is being deleted.

Best Answer

I am so mad about the abrupt end to Get fit puzzle. I really liked that challenge and it kept me steppin! Why oh why are they abandoning it? They gave me a lame reason as they are always updating and improving. Well I don’t see either!

Best Answer

What happened to it not closing until the end of the month!!???!!!

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

I have officially discontinued my premium account. Not only did you discontinue a popular game without giving your supporters a reason, you don't even keep it up for the entirety of it's last day! 

Best Answer

I just canceled my Premium subscription due to this poor decision.

Best Answer

Everyone, please make sure you upvote are the below link, maybe we can get the puzzle back. Click here to upvote and hopefully get the Puzzle back! 

Best Answer

I’ve been a fitbit user for 8 years…  Get Fit Puzzle is not only one of the NEWEST options, it is also the best motivator ever, and the only one that you can play by yourself.  Someone really dropped the ball on this one… totally shocked that there wasn’t a big announcement about a great new puzzle game.  Why discontinue something everyone loves when you have no replacement?  Unbelievable! 🤦‍:female_sign:

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

DSteph, I totally agree… I feel like I lost my best friend today! 😞   I miss my bunny, and I miss my main motivation to get steps in.  My son bought me my first fitbit, and he was amused at how much I loved the Get Fit Puzzle and how motivated I was.  When I told him I wouldn’t be playing anymore after Halloween, he couldn’t believe the reason… that Fitbit just decided to discontinue it!  He said “that’s messed up” … I couldn’t agree more.  Probably will not renew Premium without my bunny 😞

Best Answer

I totally agree!  I thought, ok maybe I’ll try the bingo but nope.  You can’t play with just 1 player so it’s useless. Fitbit consistently drops the ball.  It was one of the only reasons I kept my premium subscription.🤬

Best Answer

I got a new phone and discovered this game is discontinued. Very sad, as this game is why I subscribed for a year. It motivated me to get steps so I can keep playing. Darn.

Best Answer

I canceled my Premium subscription. Without Fit Puzzle (or anything remotely fun), it’s pretty useless. 

Best Answer

I’ll probably do the same once my subscription is up.  It was definitely a motivational tool that worked for me

Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments about Get Fit Puzzle game. We'll be working on having more options for you in the future.

You can continue to enjoy Premium games such as Get Fit Bingo, All for One, and Custom Challenge with a Fitbit Premium membership in the Fitbit app. 

Thanks for understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer