Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit Puzzle will shut down

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my FAVORITE part of Fitbit premium. I’m so sad they are getting rid of it. It gets me up and moving. I will probably cancel my premium membership now 😞

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments. 

The Get Fit Puzzle game ends on October 31, 2021. You can continue to enjoy Premium games such as Get Fit Bingo, All for One, and Custom Challenge with a Fitbit Premium membership in the Fitbit app. 

At Fitbit, our goal is to help our customers reach their goals with fun, interesting, and challenging content. Sometimes this means refreshing the options by removing older content.

Thanks for understanding. See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

Hi @lizzyhayhay it is a cute puzzle. There are other Premium challenges to do. I can't speak for Fitbit, but who knows what plans they have for us in the future.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone know why the Get Fit Puzzle App is going to be discontinued? I really love this silly game!

Best Answer

Hi @ABegotrip  your post has been moved to an existing thread in the Premium forum area. Read my post above. It is a silly game, but cute.

Best Answer

I’m really sad about this too! I can’t really say why but I find it very relaxing and I makes me take more steps so I can play more!

Best Answer

We need to get them to change their minds. This is a terrible idea and will totally demotivate me.

Best Answer

Me too! I am so sad they are discontinuing it!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

This helps us to continue improving our services offered and implement features based in your comments. While the Get Fit Puzzle game will end service on 10/21/21. You can still take advantage of the Premium features available on the Fitbit app such as the workouts or Mindfulness sessions. 

Thanks for your understanding. See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

OMG same here! I love this game, and it motivates me to get more steps and to go to bed on time!! (I love starting with the bonus power-ups!) I can't believe they're ending this game!!!

Best Answer

Hi FitBit, why are you ending this paid app? It’s the only reason I give you money for Premium. It’s a huge motivator for me. I’d like to know WHY you’re ending this fun little side app to motivate folks to keep active.

Best Answer

I actually gave myself tendonitis trying to feed the bunny his smoothies. Please let us keep this game. I don't use any other aspect of premium membership and it's up for renewal next month. 

Best Answer

It really makes me sad that they are getting rid of this game. It motivated me to get more steps when I was close to a 250 step mark. Bun Hun made me smile. What is truly sad is they aren't replacing it with anything comparable. I was challenging myself, not having to be able to keep up with other people.

Best Answer

Hello @Lilmojita and welcome to the Help forum.  I am merging your post with an existing thread in the Premium forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

That wasn’t an explanation and I don’t think any of us understand why this app is being removed, and Mindfulness sessions are completely unrelated. I can’t imagine this Puzzle app costs all that much to maintain, so I can’t see why it would be taken away. 

Best Answer

Hi @ABegotrip  not sure why, but this is a decision Fitbit made. If you read the information about Premium, this is written in it: "Content & features subject to change." Fitbit Terms of Service, section 18 states: "Fitbit may change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any feature, component, or content of the Fitbit Service at any time without notice." 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my favorite part of Fitbit!   It definitely got me to move more and I would look forward to being able to veg out and play this game after a long hike/run/walk.   I EARNED the down time!

Super sad it's going away!!

Best Answer

This really isn't a helpful answer at all, as it does not answer "why." Obviously, FitBit can change their services how and when they want, but don't be surprised when you lose Premium subscribers over it.

Best Answer

@Medea_  truly I don't think Fitbit Moderators would know the answer. Not sure who at Fitbit would know the reason for the removal of the game, but it had to be the higher ups of the company. I'm sorry you're upset and those posting here will be sad to lose the game. Still, if the only reason you have Premium ($79 annual fee) is to play a game, you're missing out on so many more special features.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, you're missing the point, though, that this game has helped many of us with motivation in a way other Premium features don't. To even find this game, you have to dig pretty deep in the Premium features, so anyone who is commenting about missing it is already fully aware of what is available. This is, honestly, the last thing in a series of issues with FitBit, and the last thing that was making me (and apparently others) hang on to the subscription. 

Sure, mods don't necessarily have the answers, but that doesn't make their lack-of-answer any more helpful. Since there seems to be no other way to get this feedback to the company itself, the only real option is through people who might not have direct control but might also have some channel to those who do (i.e. this forum and its  mods, and maybe customer service, but since nothing is broken I'm not going to bother them).

"I don't know and we're not going to be able to find out" would probably have been a more direct answer, at least, rather than not really answering the question. 

Best Answer

That’s not going to motivate me to get to bed on time or take extra steps like this game does. Can you just provide us with a reason why you are removing this game? I think this is a huge mistake. Honestly, if anything, you should enhance it by adding things like in-app purchases. At the end of the day if I need to beat one more level to get to the pet race and I’m out of steps, I might be willing to pay for extra moves. I think you are missing a big opportunity here. 

Best Answer