Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snore Detect toggle and reports are missing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a premium member and snore report did not come in for last night. I cannot find the toggle to turn on snore report under the sleep tile settings. Does anyone know what is happening?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

Fitbit- you have a glitch in the snore report for premium membership- fix it please and let us all know what to do

Best Answer

There is not a detect snoring button..yes I have premium subscription

Best Answer

Only other thought, if you just got this, sometimes it takes a few days to get all options arrive via firmware updates.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find it either. It’s not on the sleep tile. 

Best Answer

437792E0-532A-40D8-8EF8-ADDA57EFA2C2.png

 these are the only options when you go to the sleep tile and hit the gear. It appears to be missing or removed. Which doesn’t surprise me since Goooooogle took over. I only wanted to use it tonight since I was sleeping in another room away from my snoring husband. 

Best Answer

Same with me.  I’ve looked at all the options presented and no longer have the option to turn it on!

Best Answer

I tried all the suggested options mentioned in the previous post (remove device from phone, uninstall and reinstall), but nothing seems to be working and I couldn't see 'snore and noise' feature in the app. This seems to be a bug in their app and we hope the Fitbit team can correct this issue! 

Best Answer

Hi all, it looks like the snore feature available to premium users only has been turned off and the toggle for it has been removed from the Sleep tile.

I will escalate the issue and see if there is any response.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I have premium and lost the snore detection three days ago. Not a button when following these instructions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I noticed this too! I usually check the snore report just to see and wanted to know if adjusting the humidity in my dry bedroom would help and poof no more snore report with no warning! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My last one was Friday. Wonder if the AT&T outage has something to do with it? We’re on T Mobile though. I’ve tried everything suggested so far and no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members. @LZeeW@Guy_ and @JohnnyRow Thanks for your help!

Thank you for sharing the steps you've tried and the screenshots you've provided. I understand that you're having trouble with the Snore Detect function. I've reported this issue to our team so they can investigate it. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information.

In the meantime, please ensure that the Fitbit app is up to date for proper syncing of your details.

By the way, I wanted to let you know that I've merged your posts to this new thread so we can keep the forums organized.

Best Answer
It looks like this issue started with the latest update!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.. My snore detection was on for the last few yrs and that option is not available anymore, suddenly since Friday in the app!! I tried all options, like uninstalling, removing the device and restarting the phone! But nothing has worked so far to enable that feature in the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

I'd like to inform you that this issue has been escalated internally and our team will work to fix it as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and I'll be sure to keep you updated with any new information as soon as I have it.

@Pittman-1979 and @Arvind7069 Thanks for the additional details.

Best Answer

I am also having this issue since Friday, asked for help on chat after providing screenshot and have been frustratingly asked to toggle snore detector off and on again, when the screen shots I provided clearly show it is not there. 

Best Answer

nevermind

Best Answer
I'm on Versa3, if it's removed there's no point in me paying for premium,
the sleep analytics are all I really want from it.
Best Answer

I’m having same exact issue.   Stopped getting the reports last week. Went to check toggle in sleep settings and it’s not there. I reinstalled app and did a full “replace” sequence to setup device as if new and didn’t even get the option to turn it on in the setup.   I hope they fix asap. It’s a main reason I have premium.  

Best Answer

Same here…snore report every day up to last Friday and the. It stopped and there is no toggle on/off in the sleep settings.

Running a Sense & iOS

Best Answer