Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snore Detect toggle and reports are missing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a premium member and snore report did not come in for last night. I cannot find the toggle to turn on snore report under the sleep tile settings. Does anyone know what is happening?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone. Thank you for reporting this bug.

We have been informed that this issue is solved and the toggle and reports should be back. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this. 

Happy stepping!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

I also have the Versa 3 with Fitbit Premium and I am not getting a snore report. After researching, I found that I do not even have the option anymore to turn on my snore data in the app. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Best Answer

A few days ago i turned on snore detection on my versa 3. Before, it'd go for more than a week without charging but now it has to be charged every 2-3 days. When trying to turn it off, I found that the option to turn it on and off was not accessible through the app. It seems a lot of people have had the same experience as me before, as in this thread:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Sense/Fitbit-app-not-showing-option-to-disable-Snore-Detect/td-p/492...

Firmware version 36.128.6.17 on Versa 3, app installed on a Galaxy S10+ with up to date software.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nampo  Here is a link to Fitbit's Help article with the relevant section on snore detection expanded for you.  Your link is a couple years old and my linked Help article uses the updated app.  I know I easily turned the snore detection off on my Versa 3 when I wore it.  I wear a Sense 2 now and it doesn't have snore detection, so I can't check the steps on my app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t find how to turn it back on either. 

Best Answer

Hi @CAF-Yifter @longdog1 - have a look here How to use Fitbit and the Snore Report to manage sleep apnea - it should be in the Sleep tile, Gear icon settings.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My snore report shows on but no score for 2 days?

Best Answer

HI @Delta63 - the Fitbit App may not be syncing properly - see How to do a quick fix for Fitbit App not syncing it might help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had mine turned on but haven't had a report in 2 days. I looked into Today > Sleep > Settings and the toggle option is gone altogether. There was an older community post where this had happened as well. My watch is otherwise syncing just fine but I was advised by chat support to reinstall the app... I have switched sensitivity and ensured the app is charged enough. I'll see if that helps in any way.

I doubt a reinstall is an adequate way to fix this, if several of us have reported the same issue at the same time, if we are using different mobile phones and different OS / OS versions.

It likely is a case that the toggle feature got removed from UI - either accidentally or on purpose (to fix a bug). I wish Fitbit were a bit more forthcoming with technical difficulties. 

Best Answer

Detect snoring is not an option on versa 3. Not showing up when clicking the gear icon under sleep portion. How do I find the snore tracker portion?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Already looked at these before posting. Best answer is actually from RosalieHealy. Made a mistake choosing Guy_

Best Answer
0 Votes

JohnnyRow_0-1708873367257.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CAF-Yifter- thanks for feedback - changed best answer for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're right, the toggle is no longer available in the UI.
I used to switch the Snore-Detection on and off over the past several months, but I generally keep it off - since it uses quite a lot of battery.
However, last week I re-enabled the monitoring (since I wasn't sleeping that well) and I received the report 3 days in a row, until Friday morning. Since I noticed the report wasn't available I also noticed the toggle-button has vanished from Sleep-Settings section, because I wanted to activate it.
I concluded it is surely not a sync issue, because the battery usage overnight is quite small: in my case it is about 10% battery usage with Snore-Detection Off, and around 25% with the feature turned On. For the past two nights when no report was delivered, the battery usage was only 10% - so my tracker behaves as if it has Snore Detection Off.

Best Answer

Hi @fr_fit  - your analysis Indeed points to it being turned off.

Just in case the app has glitched, even if reinstalled, try logout of the Fitbit App, swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it, restart the phone for good measure.

Login again, check you are still a premium user and if the switch has returned.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well that is what I tried before. I have seen screen shots people have shared and some (including me) do not have the option to toggle snore detection off. The feature is not even mentioned in the menu.

Best Answer

It is not turned off, have done an update, am

a premium user- fix it please Fitbit 

Best Answer

I followed all the steps as you suggested a few minutes ago, the Sleep-Settings section looks the same - there's no switch for the Snore-Detection. I have premium subscription until Oct.'24. I'm puzzled by the missing switch since I had no Fitbit App update (Android user here) over the past few days, and also no SW update for the tracker (Sense). No system update on the phone either - assuming that some strange change on the phone might affect Fitbit App behavior.
I already applied yesterday morning the procedure including "sign-off, App force-stop, phone restart"  - when the first Snore report failed to appear - since I'm used to this sequence because of the missing oxygen blood saturation report. Every other week or so, the "Health Metrics" section shows "No data" for Oxygen saturation, and I found (via this Forum) that using this restart procedure will bring the data from the tracker into the App.

Best Answer

@fr_fit - thanks for the information. How the switch has got switched off and is missing is puzzling.

Best Answer

Same for me. The snore report has disappeared now for the last 2 nights. Also a premium member. What is going on. 

Best Answer