Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Beats Powerbeats earbuds compatible with Versa 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't know if I should purchase Beats Powerbeats earbuds as I can't find if they are compatible with my fitbit Versa2. Cany anyone help? Rob.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lobby23.

Thanks for your question.

I found this thread with opinions from Fitbit users who have similar earbuds.

For instructions on how to pair Bluetooth audio devices to your Fitbit watch, please visit this article.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the 1st generation powerbeats and an Android phone.  If you're trying to listen to Spotify, it works.  You actually don't have to connect the powerbeats wireless to the Versa 2; you just have to pair & connect the headphones to your Android. 

The Spotify app on the Versa 2 just functions as a remote-control, controling your Spotify App on your phone, meaning you can skip songs forward & back, as well as pause & play songs, and select Playlists from your Spotify library.  But volume control via the Versa 2 for Spotify when you have the Android phone as the connected device seems like it doesn't exist.   I think it does have volume control when you have transferred music on to the Versa 2 or if you're connected to a speaker or something like that.   

Hope this helps.   

Best Answer