Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
618 REPLIES 618

not worked for me on Chrome

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m in the UK & my dashboard has now reappeared.  Hopefully everyone else’s has too.

Best Answer

see another chat thats open. currently has 3 pages

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cleared my history, then restarted my Fitbit app. The dashboard reappeared after being black for most f the day.

Best Answer

tried again and now working

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still black after updating to Version 124.0.6367.61. But still there on Firefox... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clearing the "cached images and files" seemed to fix it on Chrome. Everyday users should not have to resort to something like this to work around Google's bugs.

Best Answer
I know. Thought it was a temporary glitch, but all day? ridiculous. Let me
know if/when your's comes back/
Best Answer

Web Dashboard is black, has been all afternoon, can't someone fix?.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is stark blank as well and has been since early this morning. Why isn't this fixed yet? Why isn't there at least a message to users explaining what the problem is. 

Best Answer

Same thing happening to me when i log onto fitbit.com using chrome, but using explorer works!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That fixed it, thanks JoeT 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

my dashboard in chrome has also been blank today from at least 8 AM pacific time to now (4 PM), though I seem to be syncing normally. 

(Update: following  syllieau's instructions above seems to have brought it back! Thank you!)

Best Answer

The online (fitbit.com) dashboard has been blank all day. What's going on?

Best Answer

Hello @Rob327 

I just checked and can see my website dashboard with data using Firefox. Which browser are you using?

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CA2GA wrote:

The dashboard was loading as a blank page for me in Chrome, but worked correctly in Firefox. I cleared my browser cache in Chrome and that resolved the issue for me. If you'd like to give it a shot, click the 3 dots in top right of your Chrome window to open the menu. Select Clear Browsing Data, then select Cached images and files, and click the Clear Data button. Then try it again in Chrome.

that seemed to work foir me but i hate deleting that because i then have to type in the full word of the website i love going to.

Best Answer
It worked! I got the dashboard like before. Now if only we could get back
the last style of hypnogram to show sleep stages over time, all would be OK.
Best Answer

Clearing the cache in Crome fixed the issue for me.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's up with the dashboard. All I can see is a blank screen. When is it going to be fixed??? I really want to see what my progress looks like today. This is not what I pay for every month.

Best Answer