Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Hourly activity goal issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Update 06/15/17: Engineers are actively working on this issue, and we hope to update you with good news soon.

Update 05/15/17: One fix caused another issue. This issue is not resolved and engineers are actively working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience while we sort this out!

Update 05/09/17: This issue should now be resolved, and is a retroactive fix, so if you go backwards in your hourly activity graph, the correct dots should be filled in. Thanks so much for your patience!

Update 4/18/17: Engineers are still looking into a couple of complicated Hourly Activity Goal issues. Here are the issues we're aware of:

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the mobile app (iOS/Android/Windows) and Charge 2 or Blaze

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the fitbit.com desktop and Charge 2 or Blaze

If you're experiencing the above issues, please know our engineers are aware and working on this and we'll update you when we have anything to share. 

Best Answer
317 REPLIES 317

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

After that instance till date no problem observed. 

Is there any way to get the number of steps completed in every hour.

Do let me know. 

Thanks 

Thampi  (NMT)

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not sure I understand, but no I have have trouble with it tracking the steps taken every hour since I got it about a month or so ago. I have had it for quite awhile from my company. Ut just started wearing it recently. It just tracks the steps I am hour intermittently even though I can go for a run and sync immediately and won't show it in the hourly even though will show it in my total step count. I have tried a couple of things but nothing has worked. I have also noticed that sometimes my step count will sync and the number will increase to my new total then next time it syncs it will go back to what it was before.

Found the thread last night and thought I'd just let you guys know the flex is doing it too.

Thanks,
Dizzy
Best Answer
0 Votes
It's incredibly annoying. The tracker will be right, but the app will be an hour off

Taryn

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just wanted to know how  progress is going on this issue with your engineers. I wear the Charge 2 and have noticed my hourly activity goals have not synced with my dashboard for some time now.

~Rita

Best Answer
0 Votes
hi I've heard nothing from them
Best Answer
0 Votes

hi 

no I've had this charge 1 now since Xmas.

I'm the section where you have to do 250 steps every hour but app doesn't always recorded as done when my tracker does so  some days my tracker will say I've done 14/14 so every hour I've walked 250 steps or more but the app will say I've missed one or two so it will say 12/14

hope that clears it up

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Charge 2 for a few weeks.  Today, my tracker's hourly steps shows I've gotten them all but my dashboard does not.  After reading about this glitch, I was under the impression it was corrected.  What is the solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Definitely not fixed! It's happening just about daily, with the tracker showing 10/10 hours and the app randomly deciding that one of those hours did not count. Charge 2, iPhone 7, latest iOS and app versions installed.

Best Answer

Hi,

I am using Fitbit blaze. I had this problem again on 3rd and 4th June. 

When the number of  steps are checked and added up in the app it shows more than 250. 

Please look into and resolve at the earliest.

thanks!

Thampi

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates on this? Still having a problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No fix on my end yet, but mine seems to be a Flex issue,  not the Charge 2. I am not impressed either way with the lack of action. I will not recommend Fitbit to anyone after this experience whereas I always did before!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone, thanks for chiming in to let us know that you're still experiencing this issue. For updates, please refer to the first post in this thread about Hourly Activity dots not filling in. Thanks so much for your patience while we figure out what's going on - we truly appreciate it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It says that this was resolved on 5/9/17, but it's still happening and it's INFURIATING. My Blaze shows12/12 hours and the app shows 9/12 hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still having this issue with the Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having this issue as well.  I have a Blaze.  The issue for me was most noticible after the last update.  It could be that I am much more aware of making my 250 steps per hour more recently.  Typically, I am one of those who has to be reminded at 10 before the hour to get my steps in.  I do get up and walk them, but get inconsistent credit in the app.  😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still an issue. Blaze with current patches, restarted, recharged, all usual troubleshooting steps gone through.

Sorry for the "me too" post but I think it's important to see how widespread this problem is.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm really irritated the last two days with syncing issues. It seemed like most of my problems I was having were getting better, but now my Alta is not syncing regularly, even when I try to sync it. But then all of a sudden, 18 hrs later it does. Now it's been 14 hrs and won't sync again. Frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there is a new update on this issue being resolved or if there is a fix that actually works?

It has been really frustrating not having a permanent fix since I have now had my Charge 2 since April and the whole time I have had random discrepancies when it comes to hourly activity not syncing correctly to the Android app Dashboard. Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi I've also had this issue I noticed around the beginning of this month. My blaze says I've met my goal but I look on my app and it says 2 of 9 hrs met.IMG_1024.PNG

IMG_1025.JPG

Best Answer

Today is horrible! My steps keep resetting every hour on my Alta. My app shows I've gotten 250 steps every hour so far and I can see from the graph all the steps I've had but my Alta and the app both say my total is 424 steps which is impossible. What is going on and when is this going to be fixed?????

Best Answer
0 Votes