Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Issues following Daylight Saving change (November 1, 2020)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit didn't change off of daylight savings time. How do I get correct time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92

So far none of the suggested fixes have worked for me.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using the Inspire HR and IOS app.  This morning (Nov 1) after the time change (fall back) for daylight savings time, I noticed that the heart rate data is being recorded for the wrong time that it actually occurred.  For example, if my BPM is 70 at 9am, it gets recorded as occurring at 8am. I can see this when I view the heart rate graph for today.  My tracker and phone changed time automatically, and I had my App time zone to update automatically.  

This is an issue for me as I manually log certain types of exercise. 

Is there anyway to fix this?   Many thanks!!

Best Answer

When fitbit did the big update a few weeks back, my location was changed to Costa Rica, also GMT-5 but without daylight savings time. I did not realize this till now, when I went into advanced settings on my computer dashboard and tried to figure out what was happening. It IS in advanced settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sleep data and graph seem messed up during the DST change hour. Is there a solution in the works?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Alta HR is not correctly changed over from daylight savings. The time is correct but all my steps are being recorded as if it was still daylight savings (for example it is showing I took steps between 7-8 am today when I was not yet up). In addition the Reminder to Move time window has changed over as if it was still daylight savings. My reminders are set for between 9 am and 8 pm. Now it is showing as between 8 am and 7 pm and even if I try to change this, it doesn’t retain the change. Come on Fitbit, this is something that happens every 6 months and I’ve never had this problem before. Please fix. 

Best Answer

I dont have a pitchur I just want the time to be right

Best Answer

I have mine set for automatic, but it didn't update!  How do I  correct it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit versa light didn't change the time back an hour

Best Answer

Thanks!  Your answer is just what I needed to know. Appreciate the help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change clock daylight savings 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I woke up this morning my Ionic was dead. I am blaming the time change but maybe it's just a fluke. I can't get it to charge or sync. I have done a hard shut down of the FitBit app, shut off my blue tooth, shut off my phone, updated my phone, deleted the FitBit app and reloaded. Nothing is working. I've only had this watch for six months and I am so disappointed. It's not as good as my Blaze which gave me no issues for almost 4 years. 😞 Any suggestions?

Best Answer

I do not see any "automatic" option on my Charge 4 under Advanced Options.

Best Answer

The time onmy fitbit did not change even though phone did

Best Answer
0 Votes

where do you find advanced settings?

Best Answer

I can't find it either 😕 

Best Answer

me neither 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, everyone, welcome to the community, can I draw your attention to How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? which contains instructions.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20201101-142703_Fitbit.jpg

 found it finally 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. I forced a sync. Nothing. Uninstalled the app. from my mobile phone, reinstalled it, forced a a sync a few times and still wont turn back an hour daylight saving?  Making me crazy!

Best Answer

I deleted many foods awhile back and now they are back. Hate to go through deleting all over again. Any other options? I’m guessing happened with change to daylight savings time. 

Best Answer