Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Issues following Daylight Saving change (November 1, 2020)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit didn't change off of daylight savings time. How do I get correct time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92

I've tried the above- twice! It still has the incorrect time

Best Answer
Hi Steve...
On my tablet it says it synced....my tablet time right now is 608am and my Fitbit says 730am.
Strange!.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi drew
I did that too....
I can change the face of my Fitbit, but even when I do that it messes up the time again...when I changed the face it went from 730 to 409....frustrating!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
Best Answer
0 Votes

Day 2 after daylight saving change and my Charge 4 still is one hour off?! What to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. Just noticed it this morning. Updated it, synced it several times,  nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @MikeS5678, welcome to the community, How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? provides the advice you seek.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't changed since we switched back to Eastern Standard Time and last spring it changed when going to daylight savings time no problem.  Also didn't want to synch yesterday at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I tried again this morning...if you find a solution can you let me kno...so frustrating 🤐

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my Veres 3.   It’s 16 minutes behind the real time

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @summerp and @glennbkr1, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 smartwatches aren't showing the correct time. I'll be glad to help you.

Note the time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. Sync your Fitbit device to see the correct time. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

If you changed time zones and the time on your device is still incorrect after syncing, as @Rich_Laue suggested, make sure the time zone setting is correct:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings.
  2. Turn off the Automatic time zone option.
  3. Tap Select time zone and select the correct time zone.
  4. Sync your Fitbit device.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Won't consistently sync or update time after Daylight Savings in US.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here...so frustrating...been over 2 months if not having the right time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This corrected automatically the following morning.  Not sure what the problem was, but it seems to be graphing the HR data in the right time slot now. Thanks to all!

Best Answer