Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 5/14/2018: Dashboard tiles missing on Internet Explorer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/14/2018: this issue was resolved. You may need to refresh your browser if you haven't already. We know this was not an ideal situation. Thanks for your patience over the past two weeks and for those who used an unpreferred browser.

Update 5/11/2018: Thanks again for your patience and reports. We know this is not convenient and anticipate having a resolution to this issue. Please stay tuned for the next update. 

Update 5/4/2018: Thanks for your continued patience as we work on this issue. Since this appears to only happen on IE and other users have reported that using another browser corrects the issue, I suggest using another browser as a temporary workaround only in the interim. Thanks again for your reports. I'll continue to update the thread as I hear more. 

Update 5/2/2018: Thanks again for your reports and for calling out that this appears to be associated with Internet Explorer. Our team is still working on a fix and I'll continue to update the thread as I learn more. In the meantime, I do suggest trying an alternative browser (Chrome, Firefox) or mobile device. Thanks very much for your patience. 

Update 4/28/2018: Our team is aware that some may not be able to see any of their tiles when viewing the Fitbit.com dashboard. We are working to resolve the issue and suggest trying again later. Thanks very much for your patience. 

If you have access to the mobile app, we suggest trying to view your data there in the meantime. 

moderator note: threads have been merged together

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
420 REPLIES 420

My dashboard has been blank for quite some time.  It doesn't work on IE but does on Firefox.  I have been patient waiting for the fix but I am beginning to wonder if this will ever be corrected.

Best Answer

Surely it cannot be that hard - we have explained what the issue is and when it started..as for expectations mine are if its broken fix it with an appropriate time scale or roll it back to when it worked until you sort out the issue, as I expect to be able to use all services I am entitled to use without having to buy new equipment or download more software ... I am pretty certain as well that all the current issues I.E. dashboard, weekly reports and manual input of food not showing in search is all somehow related - one of the tech guys should come on here to explain what the hold up is and not hide behind support or the moderators who can only tell us the same thing as they have been told

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer

It looks like I have my dashboard back at the moment.

Best Answer
And so do I – yippee!
Thanks for the alert to this progress.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Holy cow! I hadn’t noticed that I’m not receiving the Weekly’s anymore. Dang, another feature missing 😞

Jonathan (JC) Crighton | Service Department Manager and Safety Coordinator | (360) 524-1619.| Mill Plain Electric | 6000.NE 88TH.St. Suite B-105 | Vancouver, WA 98665 |.www.mp-electric.com
Best Answer

dashboard appeared - hurray, but https://www.fitbit.com/sleep was gone Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also working

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine appeared blank but then Hit refresh (F5) and it reloaded OK. Interestingly though the new 'Fitbit Week' only has 6 dates in it !

Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

@RobbieS,  LMAO - a great indicator of (lack of) software QA. Do we get a 4 day work week or a one day weekend????

Best Answer

Glad the Dashboard Tiles issue on ie11 was finally fixed on 5/14/2018 only 3 weeks later.

Also got a Weekly Progress Report too.  (This was after not getting one for 3 weeks.)

Good Job!

Now that the IT Team has identified (and fixed) the problem.  They also know who is their Star Programmer too!  Maybe while they are on a role...

They could Fix the MAPS which quit showing in Run and Bike Activities!

These MAPS have been missing since October of 2017.  Now it the time to have the IT Department look at fixing this too.  While they are in the mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is back also.  I had mine back for a few hours a week ago, so don't know how long this will last.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah!!! It's BACK!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Woohoo! The tiles are back and I received a Weekly Report today 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to be up and running for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes looks like I have the dashboard back as well and received my weekly report , now just need those in-between 23rd April and 6th May - The sleep dashboard to show 24hr times on the graphs X axis as I am set for 24 hour times (that's the line along the bottom Fitbit - currently been waiting over 12 months for this fix) and the food log to show the entries I recently input into the search lists - thank you for the main dashboard and weekly reports but still some way to go.

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, I've got my dashboard back, as well as my weekly report. Finally. Yah!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Get a feeling someone important got back from vacation?

Best Answer

I am still missing the sleep tile and the step tile which are the 2 I pay the most attention to. Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Melody654 - Hi  - I know it may sound a little cliché and trying to teach you to suck eggs but have you closed everything down and then cleared cache and cookies then restart the dashboard?? not saying it will work but it may be worth a try is you haven't done so already - luckily I have all tiles and they are working correctly - also my weekly report is correct I know some have had problems with it only reporting 2 or 3 days worth of info.

hope you get it sorted soon

kind regards

Wayne

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Melody654, you can also look at the 'add tile' icon. looks like a little square of 3x3 smaller squares at the upper left of the dashboard (still on the dark grey background).

Best Answer