Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Changes to Data Export tool

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 11/30/2018: This issue has been resolved and I'll be closing it from further responses. 

Fitbit Update 11/28/2018: The old data export tool is now back and available for use. You can now choose which way you would like to export your data going forward. If you would like to access the old tool, please go here and select "if you would like to use the old data export tool click here" under Export My Fitbit Data. 

If you have any issues, please let me know. Thanks for your patience and reports! 

Fitbit Update 11/27/2018: Happy Tuesday! Just a heads up that we hope to have an update soon on the Data Export tool. I'll continue to update the thread this week. 

Fitbit Update 11/20/2018: While I don't have an update today, I can assure you that your feedback is being heard. One note, if you contact our support team, they will not be able to supply additional details, but I will continue to update this thread as I know more. We do appreciate the feedback.

Fitbit Update 11/16/2018:  Hi Everyone, here's an update on the recent changes to the export tool:

With the recent improvements to our tool, you can now export your Fitbit data, starting from your first step with Fitbit.

You can also access new data for download, such as heart-rate data, exercise logs, and your activity in the Fitbit community. For more information, see How do I export my data?

We understand that some customers are having difficulty interpreting their data in the new download format. We’ll continue to add features and make improvements based on your feedback.

Thank you all for your input in the thread. Our team will continue to monitor this thread and I'll let you know when I have further updates. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
384 REPLIES 384

@KateFitbit - Thanks for stewarding this issue, communicating with us, and for the timely turnaround. Great customer service!

Best Answer

@rusmo wrote:

@KateFitbit - Thanks for stewarding this issue, communicating with us, and for the timely turnaround. Great customer service!

Really? Not Kate's fault but Fitbit got an enormous FAIL for this fiasco. No communication about the nature of the change, over two weeks to implement a simple change that was suggested on day one and still no explanation as to why.

They haven't managed to achieve customer service 101. They need to take a long hard look at their service delivery model

Best Answer

you guys rock!  Great win for the community!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner That's why addressed my thanks directly to @KateFitbit. Not sure why you'd extrapolate that and apply it to the whole of Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As this thread has been resolved, I'll be closing it for further responses. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer