Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Flex 2 lights keep flashing when plugged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed my Flex 2 wasn't syncing and wasn't tracking my steps.  When I plugged in the charger, all of the lights keep flashing and it doesn't vibrate if I press the button on the back of the charging holster.  Any ideas what's wrong with it?  It isn't that old, I hope it isn't dying already.

Thanks,

Nadine

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@WhimzicalGal Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your unresponsive Flex 2 and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persist I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I am having this same issue.   Just got a new Fitbit flex 2 today after I lost my old one.  I went to charge it and all 4 lights keep flashing and it doesn’t charge past 25%.  I have reset it multiple times, but nothing seems to be working... help!!!  I don’t want to send it back and I am losing steps every second...

Best Answer