Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All lights are blinking but Flex 2 isn't charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was charging the Flex 2 to use for swimming and after charging it up overnight, all the lights are blinking with the red/pink light at the top.  It won’t respond at all when taken off the charger, just blank.  I’ve tried restarting several times, but get no vibration when connecting. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
95 REPLIES 95
Suddenly all of us, living wherever we all are located, have done this? I
was in Watsonville CA at an extreme temperature in the mid 70s when mine
was affected.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am living in the UK, so hardly extreme temperatures here!  I have suggested that someone from Fitbit reads the comments on this forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again, it's a pleasure to continue providing assistance with your Flex 2 devices. Pardon me for the delay in posting a reply.

Just as per previously posted, if the restart procedure that was posted in my previous post doesn't resolve this situation, my best advise will be to get in touch with our Customer Support team or contact me back so I can create a case for you guys. Please check the information that was shared in my previous post and also review our warranty policies for the ones who contacted our Customer Support team for a better understanding of the outcome of your cases.

Thanks for the feedback that was shared with us, we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Flex 2 was working/charging with no problems. I was visiting family and left it there so it had to be mailed back to me. It was about 80% charged when I left it (Tuesday). I received it in the mail the following Monday. So 7 days elapsed. Tried charging it that night (without realizing it needed a restart) and, of course, it didn't charge. Found the restart directions. It doesn't vibrate at all. It did start to flash after I hit the button on the base of the charger and now it sits, bugged into the wall flashing away.
Soooooo now what?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo 

My fitbit also started doing the same as the other people have mentioned. It won't stop flashing continuously. We've tried the reset but it's not helping. 

Please can you support. 

Miss beddoe

Best Answer
0 Votes
I messaged the Fitbit Twitter link about the problem. They offered me 25% off the purchase of a new Fitbit since they no longer make the Flex 2 and the warranty on mine had expired. I expressed my disappointment that the Flex 2 was no longer available, especially since I have two bracelets that I can no longer use now. They gave me an additional 25% off an accessory.
Still not sure what to do. All the others are bulky.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This just started to happen to me yesterday.  It seemed like you all thought it was a update issue, what was the end result? Ricardo did you resolve it for these nice people?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Never got resolved. Sadly Fitbit weren’t interested even when I offered to
send it back so they could see what the problem was - now a Garmin user
--
I am taking part in the Hurricane 80 challenge, running 80K in 80 days to
raise money for the RAF Museum as part of the commemoration of the 80th
anniversary of the Battle of Britain, so the memory of “The Few” will never
be lost. To donate, please go to
http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Helen-Harrell3 Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
There was no resolution so I threw it away and learned a lesson.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit sent me a new battery and i threw the old one away. I have syncing
issues every day with my flex though.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I wrote to Fitbit and they sent a 25% off coupon.
I bought an Inspire. It's a little bit bigger than the flex and the band was a little wider and thicker, but I don't need my phone to check stats. I bought a different band that's a little narrower and thinner. I do miss that Flex, though.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ive been hinting to my other half and i think hes got me a new one for my
birthday next week.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up throwing mine away. It was just too frustrating to keep trying
to get it to work with the sane bad results.
Best Answer
0 Votes
That seems to be their standard ploy to get you to upgrade to one of the newer models. The first time I took the discount when my charge 2 wristband broke. They are not interested in doing repairs, which seems really wasteful and not good for the environment.

Helen

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree 100% Helen. I thought theyd do a repair on mine but they said that
flex were discontinued. My dad is having my old flex and hopefully his
iphone will sync properly with it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I charged mine last night after not using it for a while.  All seemed fine. Then it synced with my phone this morning. 'All of a sudden flashing lights. It won't reset and it doesn't work when i try to set it up as a new device.

Any suggestions on a similar device that is waterproof and small?

Thanks, Emma

Best Answer
0 Votes
Throw it out and buy a new one. It's done.
But contact Fitbit first. They will send you a discount code.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit will not sync

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mone wouldnt either. Apparently there is an issue with huawei phones and
fitbit. I have an inspire hr now and its a little better.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's so sad that my Flex 2 will not work.  I had an discount offer and could not use it at the time, now that I can its not available. So many people had the same problem with blinking and unable to reset. Wish I could at least get the discount back. I will miss the challenges and great time stepping with my friends. Was anyone able to find a solution? Warranty is up....

It was great while it lasted, which was not long.

JP

Best Answer
0 Votes