Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app not working since update today. Tried turning my phone off and back on and this didn't resolve the problem.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Chopperchic A warm welcome to our Community!

Let me help you with your Fitbit app not working and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. What type of issue are you having with the app? Could you share a screenshot of what your Fitbit app displays? Can you log into the app? Have you tried uninstalling the app if you can't access it?

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It say ‘tile management issue’. Yes have tried deleting app and re loading. 

Best Answer

Same - it tells me to update the Fitbit app, but when I click the button that says "update app" it takes me to the app store where no update is available.

Best Answer

Same - I am trying to refresh my data. It says that I need to update the app. When it takes me to the app store, it shows updated. When I click "open" it takes me right back to the screen that says I need to update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reinstalling the app worked but sometimes takes awhile to sync 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since there is 4 different versions of the Fitbit app for 4 different devices, non of which are the Flex 2, I'm confused. 

Best Answer
0 Votes