Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2: dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As of yesterday, my flex2 has stopped working completely. Won't charge at all. And when I go to the FITBIT websit, I no longer see Flex2 as even an option for buying. So, is flex2 no longer available and I'd support available for the flex2?  

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Cdhm05 Welcome! It's great to see you around Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your unresponsive Flex 2. Try cleaning the contacts using cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's USB port (try different ports) or use an UL-certified USB adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves. You can follow these instructions to help your tracker charge.

Also I want to clarify that the Flex 2 isn't being sold anymore at the Fitbit store.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having a dead-Flex2 problem. I have cleaned the contacts, and tried to restart it, to no avail. 
I’m getting weird lights: one solid bright red and one slowly flashing less-bright white (at the other end of the pebble to the red light). No FitBit help articles seem to refer to this light pattern, and FitBit support is not responding. 
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Best Answer

Hi, I was able to figure out the problem for my Flex 2 not charging when it is at 0% and I hope this solution works for yours. 

Put the pebble in the charging port and simply spam the reset button. When you feel a buzz, that's when you know it's finally charging. It can take at least 10 minutes of pressing the button, but this was the solution I was able to get my pebble to function normally again.

After it jumpstarts, leave it in until fully charged! Or you might end up repeating the dreadful process again. And remember to monitor your battery percentages and not have it completely drained in the future. 

Best Answer
0 Votes