Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 flashing lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

all 5 lights on my my Fitbit are quickly flashing continuously whilst on charge, it won’t sync to my app, nor will it charge at all, as soon as I take it out of the charging cable all lights go off as if it’s dead !! Anyone got any advice, I’ve tried resetting it but it won’t even vibrate 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Any idea what is going on with it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

the same thing happened to mine at about the same time you're reporting. I followed the reset instructions but it doesn't even vibrate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you reset it? Mine has no buttons to do that. It’s a Flex2

Best Answer
0 Votes

The reset button is on the bottom of the charger. Instructions are to press the reset button 3x in a row while the Fitbit is in the charger. It says it should vibrate each time you press it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called the help line and after walking through the troubleshooting, they said it can't be fixed and sent me a 25% off coupon for a new Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought new one, it's been never rechargeable, have the customer service has solved the problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. I bought a new one too. I think Fitbit may have purposely caused this to force customers to upgrade.
Best Answer

mine started last night when charging. It continues to flash after I take it out of the charger?!? Also can't reset. Is it bricked? Stupid Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

According to tech support, yes. If you’re outside of the 1 year warranty period and you call them they’ll send you 25% off of a new one. I really think they’ve done this in their system to force those of us with older models to replace them. 

Best Answer

I recently ran into this problem, and was able to get my Flex 2 running again by putting the device into the charging port and pressing on the reset button continuously until it responded (took at least 5 minutes). See if this solution may work for you. 

Things I've noticed while fixing this issue were:

• The only time is is charging is when the Flex 2 vibrates immediately when in the charging port.
  • Flashing light or no flashing light without vibration when putting into port or resetting the device does not indicate a charge. Don't know the meaning behind the flashing lights*
  • Flex 2 can shut off at any battery percentage
Best Answer
0 Votes