Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 losing steps in count

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I noticed my Fitbit Dashboard would open and have a certain amount of steps, then decrease (in some cases dramatically) and never update back to the original amount. This morning I walked my dog (like I typically do) and after my walk, my step count was at 310. I walk a mile with my dog. I manually logged the walk but noticed my dashboard moving backward the rest of the day. I already reset my pebble by plugging it in and pressing the reset button 3 times.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Katie_Motter Welcome to the Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your missing steps and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. This is odd. Do you have any third party app linked to your account or have you manually logged any activities? This may cause the app to overwrite the steps recorded by your tracker. If you have multiple Fitbit devices then make sure that you sync both of them before you swap them. Finally log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes