Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit flex 2 has decided to stip vibrating for alarm or messages & calls. How can i make it start again?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131
Your very welcome

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had bought a new one they will give it to u free

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Racegirl231 you need to contact Support (link in my signature ). It sounds as if the vibration motor is not working.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

i am having this problem as well. getting lights but no vibrations when i get texts, calls or even for my silent alarms. does anyone have a solution to this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sophihardi The solution to no vibrations is to restart the Flex 2 several times. If that doesnt fix it you will need to contact Support (link in my signature) as it is probably a faulty vibration motor.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I tried the hard reset a number of times.
Disconnecting blue tooth
Reset the pebble
Restart phone
It still didn't fix mine. I contacted customer support. They had me send a
picture of the box. And they sent me a new pebble!
Goof luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @sophihardi, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! If your Flex 2 is not vibrating, you can try to restart your Flex 2 as @NellyG suggested. Also, you can wait until the battery of your tracker runs out, then recharge it and restart it again. If the issue persists, let me know and I will continue assisting you.

@Racegirl231, welcome too my friend! I appreciate the time you have taken to try to fix this inconvenience with your Flex 2 not vibration, and for sharing those tips. On the other hand, sounds good that you have get in touch with our Support team for further help. It is great to see that they will get you back on track with a new Flex 2. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex 2 is not vibrating at all. I have tried resetting, letting the battery die/recharging and recharging my phone per all the instructions given. What is the next step?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Aloha.
Did you turn off the bluetooth and then reset the pebble?
If you've tried that and it still doesn't work, contact customer service.
They replaced mine since I was still within the warranty range.
Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
This post is probably over a  year old so not sure why I am still getting responses..also, no longer have a flex 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SarahLS, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate you have tried some tips to fix the not-vibrating issue. As @Racegirl231 mentioned, you can go ahead and get in touch with our Support team to get further assistance. 

@SunsetRunner, I hope you are doin' fine! If you'd like to stop receiving responses from this thread, please click on the gear icon at the upper right corner of the thread, next to the title and then click on "unsubscribe". 

Have a nice day guys! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What I did is I get a new one the thing I Did when my Fibit stoped vibrating I just got a new they will send you a free new Flex 2.
If this doesn’t help let me know.
Thank You,
AnswerK
P.S sorry for the late response
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @AnswerK! Sounds great that you got a new Flex 2 to replace the one that was no longer vibrating. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried all the suggestions and my flex 2 is still not vibrating. I MUST have this as my alarm. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fitbit. If you've exhausted all the options they may replace it for
you.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve contacted them so let’s hope they do.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I suggest You Ask Fitbit For a new one that’s what I did. 🙂

Sent from my Noah Dutil’s iPhone 6
Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s what I’ve done. Hoping they will
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good luck! 🤞
They were really helpful and quick about it for me. I hope you'll have the
same experience.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, I'm on the phone now and they don't want to since I'm 1 month out of
warranty. So now waiting for a supervisor.
Best Answer
0 Votes