Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit flex 2 has decided to stip vibrating for alarm or messages & calls. How can i make it start again?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

@obxgirl4ever @Racegirl231 @AnswerK I hope you are fine. Sorry for the delay in my reply.

If your device doesn't respond to the suggestions @HeydyF shared then please do let our Support team know about it. You mentioned that you already have contacted them so please work with the team to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I’m having the same issues as others. It happened yesterday after I downloaded the latest iOS update 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for my fitbit, it still continues to not vibrate when I receive a text message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get yours to work???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was there ever a solution to this other than contact customer support. I’ve had my Flex 2 for about 4 years, so I can’t see them sending me a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is now working. My daughter sorted it by going into the actual iPhone settings. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It would help more if you told us what she did 😂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you resolve this?  I’m using an older Flex 2 and have ran into this exact problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn’t 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help me. I’m facing the same issue with my flex 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Suddenly the vibration has stopped working on my flex2. Notifications are getting through as the lights are still working.

I have done everything that everyone has suggested but nothing is making it work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I restarted the app & my phone - seemed to help

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes