Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 sometimes doesn't respond to double tap

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Does anyone find this that sometimes it takes multiple attempts to double tap and see the lights for steps.
Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Where is a button on the charging cable? I have nothing that resembles a button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The button is onnthe back of the cradle that the flex 2 sits in the charge. Turn it over and it should have a button on the back if it is a genuine fitbit charger (it isnt really easy to see, but clear enough once you know it is there)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Yeah, mine ha been like this since I got it too. I just got off the phone with customer support and they are awful. I told the guy I had been on here trying suggestions and he just said "well, you tried everything so there's nothing I can do to help you" and tried to hang up on me! I had to tell him that I called for support and needed assistance to fix the device. He had me try a few things then hung up on me!

NOT impressed. I'm calling back in a few when my phone has more charge to talk to a manager.

Best Answer
0 Votes