Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel a friend request?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know this is odd, but I accidentally sent a friend request to someone, and now it's pending and I look like a weirdo.  I don't even know this person! They are a friend of a friend.  I clicked on their name purely by accident whilst scrolling through my friend's friend list looking for people I actually know.  

I find it ridiculous that fitbit doesn't have a "rescind request" button or something of that ilk.  In this day and age? I mean, come on.  

Anyone have any idea how to delete the request? 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
61 REPLIES 61

So I just figured this out. If you hit the persons Icon and then hit the three dots in the top right corner of your phone screen, a little pop-up at the bottom with show up with a report profile and Block button. You are going to want to hit block and it will immediately disable the request. I'm not positive about this, but I dont think it affects friending anyone you've blocked in the future. The block button is the “disable friend request button”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm pretty sure I figured out how to unsend a friend request on Fitbit. Just block the person. I accidentally added a friend of a friend. I came here looking for answers but didn't find one. So, you can block the person, you can also send another friend request. I hope this helps . 

Best Answer
0 Votes