Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track exercise with Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have absolutely no idea how to put my pump workout on flex 2, please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Carla13 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with tracking your exercises with your Flex 2. Your device detects activities based on the motion on your arm. The automatic detection is a feature called SmartTrack. For example when using the elliptical machine make sure you have the moving bars so your device detects the motion and records the activity itself, once an Elliptical activity is saved on your account it should show on the Recent Exercise area. If your heart rate is high but there isn't much motion (yoga, weight lifting, etc.) then these activities will be difficult to be detected by your device. Still you can manually log your activity so you have a record on your account.

I also moved your post to the correct board.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

I am having similar issues with my Flex 2 where I am unable to manually log non step-based workouts (e.g. weight lifting and yoga). The link you provided does not seem to solve that as it only talks about how to manually add workouts on the device but not the app (which cannot be done on the Flex 2 as far as I am aware).

To add to this, I do not have a log of any automatically tracked exercises on the iPhone app despite them appearing on the dashboard on my laptop, and there is no exercise tile visible at all on the app. Perhaps this is also why I am unable to manually add workouts through the app.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes