Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Flex 2 Discontinued?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just tried to order the Flex 2 off the fitbit website for our company wellness program, but it has been taken off the website. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? 

Best Answer
100 REPLIES 100

Welcome to the forums!

I do not not if it has been or not. But there are some still available on Amazon

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I see it on there right now. 

https://www.fitbit.com/shop/flex2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, @Sweet_Cheeks and @kelly.flannery, welcome to the Community! Oh! Yes, if you visit our online store, you can find the Flex 2 is still available along with it's accessories as different wristbands colors and it's charging cable. 

Thanks for your help @WendyB!

Let us know if you have further questions! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

@HeydyF I'm looking at the store right now via  the link you provided and it does not show the Flex 2. It shows the charge, vera, ace, ionic, flyer, aria 2, alta hr, alta, and zip.  It has some accessories but not the Flex itself.  What's up?

Best Answer

Here is the flex 2  https://www.fitbit.com/shop/flex2?color=black&band=tpu

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Still not showing up...

Best Answer

Hey guys, thanks for your responses! The Flex 2 has been discontinued from the Fitbit online store, only it's accessories are available there, however, if you are interested in getting it, you can take a look at our retailers. Just review this link. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Is there going to be a replacement model...eg Flex3?  I like the simplicity  

Best Answer

I had Many can not find it any where but amazon wonder why they no longer sell it on fit bits site. Will a flex 3 be available soon?

Best Answer

Please contact Fitbit. It appears they are doing away with Fitbit Flex 2. I LOVE my Flex 2 because of it's simplicity. Please tell everyone you know who uses this model that they should email and tweet at HQ to tell them we want to continue with this product. Thanks.

BTW: I still see some on Amazon.com, but eventually Fitbit will probably change the software to eliminate the syncing so we need to upgrade. I love the Flex 2 because of the size. I hope to keep using it.

Best Answer

How come it is not accessible from the home page? PLEASE don't do away with the Flex 2! It is unique because of its size and ease of use. I love it and will not wear any of your other products because of their size. PLEASE PLEASE keep it and keep supporting it! Thanks.

Best Answer

This link does not work anymore and I don't see any way to get to it. Amazon still has some Flex 2's and accessories. Please email Fitbit and Tweet at them that you love the Flex 2 because it looks like they are doing away with it. It is the only model I will wear because of the size. I hope they keep supporting it.

Best Answer

It is not there anymore. Is there any way to get to it on your site? I will not wear any of the larger metal ones. Please don't discontinue the Flex 2.

Best Answer

Hey guys, @jennifferlee@TreyC and @Dawnmckeown_, I hope you are doin' fine! We have no updates about a Flex 3 or any other model that will be like the next Flex 2 model. As I mentioned, you can take a look at the Fitbit retailers, since the Flex 2 might be still available there, 'cause at the Fitbit online store, there are only accessories for this Fitbit. 

Let me know if you have other questions or comments! 

Best Answer

They still support syncing the original Flex but I can no longer find original  wristbands Third party bands have bad reviews. So I was going to "upgrade" to Flex2  really just want a basic tracker Ugh!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does no updates mean no plans?  Alta will be the most basic Fitbit ?

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply @TreyC! No plans to release like a Flex 3 or a more basic Fitbit device by now. Please stay tune on new launches at our online store. 🙂 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

I will buy the stuff I need from Amazon if you going to continue to support the Flex 2. Do you plan on continuing to support it or are you going to push it out with incompatible software like Samsung does with it's watches?

It is very disappointing from a consumer stand point. When you discontinued the Flex, I believe you had the Flex 2 available. Now, you have nothing similar. Many of us don't want a watch nor a heart rate monitor so your current products are inferior to us over this simple one. Just FYI.

Best Answer

I think they are already messing with the syncing. I ordered a new one per Fitbit recommendation since they don’t carry on their site anymore from Amazon. I’ve been through two warranties cause they don’t track the miles walked. Disappointing. 

Best Answer