Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Larger Wrist Bands Please

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Most manufacturers of clothing etc, have S, M, L, XL, XXL & XXXL. Beyond that you need a specialty store.

I'm 6'1 and workout daily and I use a belt clip fitbit. I want a Fitbit charge but when I cut the wrist band template out....it barely touches which tells me the band won't fit me. I've asked other people and they have the same complaint but told me of other comparable products I can buy. I dont want other products.

The fit bit is typcially worn by people who....1) simply want to track their daily walks, sleep, etc OR 2) by people who want to lose weight. So for the population out there of folks wanting to lose weight with big wrists....sorry folks you're out of luck. FitBit doesnt want your business?? Or for folks like me....a big man yes, but this product doesnt fit. Why not make the band XXXL and aloow people to cut it to size? 

Do I have to buy a competitve product? Please tell me larger bands are on the way. If not, I guess we have to break up. 😞

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79

I called customer service to see if I could get an xl band for a charge 3 and they couldn’t help me. 

Best Answer

I'm looking for one for my boyfriend, and he's got a large wrist. Where do we go for XXL size bands?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit sent us an XXL. Just get ahold of them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found one on eBay for 5$
Fit surge ok, been 2 months use now

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife got me the Charge2. It has pretty big wrist bands. 11" bands can
probably fit a 10.5" wrist.
They used to have a sizing chart on the website, but I can't find it.

Update 02-13-2019 09:11

Ok I found the sizing chart, but it only shows the Small and Large bands.
My wife found mine on Amazon by searching "Fit bit charge 2 xl"
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @EvieZ52@PCBa and @Trontech@smurfett30, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Fitbit Community.

@smurfett30, just to be sure about the size you need, here are the measures: 

• Small wristband 5.5 – 6.9 in 140 – 176 mm 0.6 in 13.99 mm 
  • Large wristband 6.3 – 8.2 in 161 – 209 mm 0.6 in 13.99 mm 

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums!

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are these really the only sizes that you have? Where do I find something that can cater for 10.5"? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband would love to have a Fitbit but you don’t make them for big and tall. Shame on you. 

Best Answer
I purchased their first product with the largest wristband available and after numerous complaints they turned their backs to me. I never received a product that would fit my wrist nor a solution to make it work.More robust and better solutions from other vendors are available to accommodate people with larger wrists. Because of my situation I would not recommend this company.Get exact measurements before purchase from any manufacturer  and then make sure that you give yourself enough  extra. Measure your wrist circumference, add to that measurement 1-1/2". Good luck to you.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

XL is still too small (up to 22.6 cm). I need at least 24 cm. 😒

Best Answer
0 Votes

You might wish to check into purchasing fabric wristbands made to order online ---- check out Etsy.com if you are interested.  I have ordered fabric ankle bands because of allergy to the Bands sold by FitBit and they have made a big difference to me.  If you wish to contact the designer/creator of such bands that I've been dealing with, please let me know.  Otherwise, you might just find what you need with any of the designer/creators listed on Etsy.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for thinking of me. I have such a bad taste in my mouth from Fitbit's uncaring attitude about my request for a wrist band that fits that I don't believe I wish to support the company by wearing their product with a Band-Aid solution. I may chose to purchase a smartwatch from another company in the future but you can be sure that I will not trust a company that states that their large size will fit me. From now on I will need to try it on first. It would be a different story if I did not purposely ask the representative selling the Fitbit product about the band sizes then order the large size and then have it be too small was extremely disappointing.I again thank you for your time and effort to try and find a solution but anything less than a replacement product that will fit me at their expense is unacceptable.Take care, Sharp Focus, Unsatisfied Fitbit userSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

I am having this problem too. I am a larger person who is starting to workout more. I have a lot of friends who use Fit Bit and enjoy it so I knew that is what I wanted to purchase. Sadly they do not offer a size that fits me. 

I am surprised that Fit Bit is not producing a XL band or larger to meet the needs of larger people. They're missing out out on a whole market. 

I hope they come out with larger bands soon so that I can finally get a fit bit. If not, I'll have to look elsewhere. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have found on Amazon a leather band that is still not large enough but as you wear it, since it is leather, it stretches to make it more comfortable.
Best Answer
0 Votes
At Walmart.com I was able to find a magnetic band that I could get in an XL. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I was very disappointed that after purchasing their largest size and I had to buckle at the last holes, I got very poor results from their customer service department. I tried various add on solutions that didn't work. I can't believe that they did not design the engineering to allow the band to be replaced with a larger size from a third party. I would never buy another Fitbit watch. I think they size them for female wrists. it's in my drawer unused. Anyone who wants to purchase mine,  I will sell it to them for $50. Note that it has been modified to try and make it bigger wrist. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
How are you able to replace it when the band is part of the watch?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
How can you replace the band when it's part of the watch and not removable?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Depending on with Fitbit you have, most bands are replaceable. Some are as easy as pushing a button on the band and some are more complicated. Mine is a charge 3, easy to change.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes