Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not updating or emailing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So since we were all forced to this new Fitbit layout which seems everyone dislikes I have noticed my Fitbit is no longer sending me battery notifications till after the battery is dead and I start charging it. The Fitbit has also stopped the auto updates so now I have to manually update steps to get credit for the week.  I have an iPhone 7 and I have checked all the settings and still no luck. Worked great with old app layout and I’ve got to join the band wagon on the dislike of the new app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Allinone1374 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Let me help you with your low battery notifications and syncing issues and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. The low battery notifications depend on your tracker syncing periodically so the system is aware of the battery status so lets address this issue. You can try the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  5. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes