Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okok International

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey has anyone had problems with syncing an okok international scale with Fitbit? It gives the option to do it, it diverts my iPhone 6 s plus to the Fitbit website to approve and then just...nothing. I’ve contacted okok but heard nothing, I’ve turned Bluetooth on and off, reinstated Fitbit after deleting and tried to delete and re-pair scale. Nothing works

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@JessC78 Welcome! It's great to see you around! 

Let me help you with your OkOk integration. Try logging out from both apps, restart your phone and log back in. After this retry linking both accounts. Still please let us know what OkOk support suggest you to do.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you found a solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No it was a piece of crap. I had them refund me and i got a different scale which syncs perfectly with Fitbit. The other scale just wasn’t working any which way 

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. 

🙈Haven't tried mine yet, will try this weekend and see if it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I"m having the same problem. I've tried logging out of both apps and then restarting but I still can't get them to connect. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Have you resolved the issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes