Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarm Going off at Random Times

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Flex with 4 silent alarms set, which all go off at the correct times. About 3 weeks ago a random alarm went off at 13:40 on a Sunday, then again the following Sunday, now not so random! I checked my settings and nothing there. Just now it went off again so double checked the settings, still nothing there!! 

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be made up!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Outtheway Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is very strange because you don't have any alarms at that time for that day and your time zone settings are correct, right?

What you can try to do is to turn off every silent alarm you have and then sync your tracker to make the changes effective. Once you have done this, turn them on again and sync your tracker. This should reset the alarms and if you don't set any alarms for that time for Sundays; you shouldn't experience this again.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Outtheway Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is very strange because you don't have any alarms at that time for that day and your time zone settings are correct, right?

What you can try to do is to turn off every silent alarm you have and then sync your tracker to make the changes effective. Once you have done this, turn them on again and sync your tracker. This should reset the alarms and if you don't set any alarms for that time for Sundays; you shouldn't experience this again.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Thank you so much! I did exactly as you said and waited to double check before replying..... not a single alarm on Sunday!!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

@Outtheway Thanks for your reply! I am very glad to hear that the problem was corrected and that my post was helpful for you! Hopefully, it will be helpful for other users as well! Thanks for accepting it as a solution, that's the best way to help tho entire Community.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried what you said and it still happening I don’t understand why am having alarm going off that I never sat at all

Best Answer

good morning, I hope you can help me as well. I have a Fitbit Versa 2 and I had one alarm set for 5:45. Suddenly I had an alarm going off at 1 am on random days. Then it started to happen every day at that time. Then I began to have another random alarm go off at 6 am. I went in and turned off my one alarm and then resynched my fitbit but these alarms are still happening. Please what can I do, this is making me want to trade this in for another device.

thanks

Susan

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a flex 2 it did that and now I have a inspire hd same thing I’ve deleted and reinstalled but still keep happening

Bridgette 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes