Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot reset password

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The battery on my flex 2 ran out on Monday morning.  I didn't get the usual email low battery warning or any vibration warnings and the battery went flat sooner than usual.  I tried logging into the fitbit app on my iPhone but it required me to input my password, didn't recognise it and has repeatedly failed to send an email when I tried the reset password option. I still cannot access the fitbit app on my phone.  I can access it online which confirms that the battery expired at 8.25am on Monday and has not synced since then.  I recharged the flex 2 on Monday and the lights indicate it is working normally, but I cannot communicate with it to retrieve any information.  Help 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27

I appreciate it. I did receive an email. Unfortunately all they did was ask me if I made a typo or still have access to the account. I guess maybe it is a bot and not a human that answers?
Also they looked at the account I created out of desperation to get online not the original email that is having issues.

I did respond but am not sure I will hear back as I have not heard back yet any time I reply.

I appreciate you help!

Trish 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GooseyVarga thank you for your reply. 

I am glad to hear you've received an email from Customer Support. I would like to confirm that each case is reviewed individually and one of the Support team members answer the email. I recommend to keep working with our team, I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello, I have the same issue. I can log on through Facebook but not directly through Fitbit and the reset links dont work.

I have checked my emails and spam folders and nothing. Please can you just sort this as it is seriously swaying me to a device with better customer support.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @Jakesharlotte

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with not being able to log in directly through Fitbit. I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue and your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

They eventually emailed me and said that I must have clicked on a Fitbit email once and called it spam. That placed a flag on their emails and they were never delivered to my mailbox. I found that odd because my IPS is the worst for letting tons of spam through daily. But they asked for my permission to have it removed, I agreed and it did work.

I never log in with Facebook but know that I did that once with a local newspaper that also has online access. After I did that once I could never log in the normal way and took a while to ix it.

With Fitbit you just have to be persistent and they will eventually get it fixed. It took weeks.

Trish 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GooseyVarga,  it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums!

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. 

If you haven't done so already, I invite you to participate in our discussion's forum, there are many interesting topics about Fitness and Wellness.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer

Totally worked! Thank you!!!!

Sidenote- for some bizarre reason the email linked to my account was absolutely not my email despite the fact that I am forever getting emails to my correct email account from Fitbit. Anyway, changed email and password, and verified the change once Fitbit sent the link to my correct email. Easy breezy lemon squeezy! Thanks again😁

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kimmiecar.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you experienced. I am glad to hear the issue was resolved. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Best Answer