Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a pet and how many?

Hello my friends! Robot tongue Today I just wake up thinking how much I love my dog, therefore, I wanted to introduce y'll my little best friend. I'll be glad to meet yours too!

- His name is Toffy and he is 4

- He doesn't like people lol.

- He's a Salt and Peper Schnauzer

- He likes sleeping almost all day long

- He is super spoiled 

- He used to eat human food (huge mistake)

- He has many dog friends since my mom is taking care of 10-15 street dogs, so Toffy is having fun everyday. 

- He doesn't have a girlfriend Woman Sad

- He doesn't like photos neither selfies haha

- He is afraid of bugs (he hides under the table)

- He is my sunshine mixed with a little hurricane

And.... sometimes when I'm down I say to him... when I needed a hand I found your paw. Heart

He is a pictures of us.

toffy.jpg

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

EsmeEsme

Best Answer

Cutie pie. Heart Do you spoil her?

I'm so in love with Conchita, my bestie's pug. Heart This week she got Conchita and I spent almost all night spoiling her. Here we are.

conchita.jpg

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit I don't know if I could be considered spoiling my cat, but she has tons of catnip toys (that often go missing), and can sit on "soft" furniture (i.e., the bed, the chairs, the sofa) as long as the humans aren't using it.

I have a follow-up question about pets. Nicknames. Do you ever call your pet by another name? Like, I call my Penelope Kittykins, Boo-boo (which is a holdover from Miss Kitty), Cat-Cat, Miss Naughty Girl, or will sometimes say, hey, you. 

Best Answer

@MarreFitbitShe looks spoiled. How adorable!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@DanielleinDC- Shadow is 'big one' and Misty is 'little one'.  Physically he's a bigger/longer cat, although as she has grown up and moved into a home where she is well fed she's now actually heavier than him.  However, he is still a much longer cat.  He cat stretch up and put his paws easily on the table.  I sometimes call her Misty-moo because she has some black spots on her back that look somewhat like a cow's spots.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

German Shorthaired Pointer 10 month old, just recently started to take him jogging with us!! This is our 3rd one

-Rai

-Gos, and

-Klay

Best breed in the world.

Best Answer

14237636_1828126570754218_7412998660511512101_n.jpgI have a one-year-old dog named Baileys (she was three months old when she arrived to my house). You can see pictures and videos of her and her adventures around Puerto RIco here: Baileys Canine Adventures

She originally had a bad limp so I couldn't exercise her until it healed better, and it healed well enough that no surgery is in her horizon so far. 

She is a very active dog

that enjoys a long daily morning walk, prefrebly in the hill by my house where there are more lizzards to chase and more animal smells (if it isn't too muddy for me).

She has gone with me to at least three eco tours with this company that coordinates eco tours for different parts of Puerto Rico for people and their dogs, ranging in difficulty. We both benefit from the exercise (physical and mental for her, as she is socializing and learning new smells as well) and I enjoy learning new corners of PR. Exercising with her (that being her daily walk, playing fetch, going to the dog park, or going on an outing to the beach or an ecotouru) has helped me physically (have lost weight, but more importantly gained muscle and energy levels) and mentally (she helps me destress, plus having a dog that needs me gets me out of bed in the morning even when I don't want to!)

Best Answer

Loverly dog, credit to you, Keith 

Best Answer

I don't have any dogs of my own actually. You would think I do considering I am a dog walker!  I just don't have the time to have my own because I am taking care of other peoples dogs. But....I do walk about 30 different dogs in my area. Sure does keep me on my feet.  As a dog walker I have come to love them all! Some have come and gone. Each one has their different personality. It's fun to be around dogs for a living. I love my job.  woof woof

Megan walk 1.jpg

Best Answer

Hey @DanielleinDC I also use different names for my cats Cat Embarassed and my mom's dog (his name is Max and I call him Ramon or Monchito).

1. His name is Rocamadour and I call him Bebe, lindo, Rocko, gandallin and when he is behaving bad VOS!Rocko.PNG

2. She is Orion and I call her, yellow, gatuni patuni and miss whiskas.

Orion.jpg

3. She's Onix (I pronounce it Onitz because I have issues with the X pronunciation) but I call her rayitas, bigotes or gordi.

Onitz.jpg

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer

I have two pets. I love them a lot. One cat is White and I named her Inn, and the other is Black, and I named her Yann. It is like Inn and Yann. During the day the Inn is at home, but when the night comes he goes in different directions. And in the morning she comes home. One morning she didn't come home, I was afraid that she got hurt. I googled what eats a cat and I was shocked. I didn't want to think about this. After one week she came home, I was very happy. Now I bought for both of them special collars that connect to my phone and I can see their location every time.

What Eats A Cat?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have one dog, Jake, from State Farm (a GSD, he wears khakis & is my insurance!) I mostly walk in my yard (4.6 acres) and he is always with me. Don't need a leash to keep him by my side. He wanders, explores, and plays a bit, but if I chat with a neighbor across the fence, he's right there to make sure they behave themselves. He's intimidating looking but just a big baby. I have a doggie door for him and he goes out at will. When he's ready to come in, however, he stands outside and barks until I call him in. Sometimes he even sticks his head in the doggie door and barks since I have obviously not heard him outside. He's such a goof!

The yard again?The yard again?Awww, MomAwww, MomSquirrel, Mom, SQUIRREL!!!Squirrel, Mom, SQUIRREL!!!my front yardmy front yard

Best Answer
0 Votes
My suggestion,  Jogger, is to talk to people who own that kind of dog. Not just breeders but regular owners. I was entranced by Basenjis for years. I researched them in all the books and they seemed the perfect dog, clean, quiet, highly intelligent. When we finally got a Basenji I was over the moon. He was amazing ... until he turned one. Hormones kicked in. We had him neutered.  Didn't help.What the books and breeders failed to mention was that Basenjis are stubborn, difficult to train because of that intelligence, mischievous to the point of destructiveness,  and vindictive. People who love them find those traits charming and adorable. We didn't. I could write a book about that dog and make Marley look like a saint. He ended up with a family who had other Basenjis and thought it was cute when, while they were picking up mine, one of their other dogs ate the armrest in their new Cadillac. What I'm really saying is, find the dog that fits your family. Talk to non-breed-aficionados about the breed, or breed combination if you're looking at rescues. That dog will be a member of your family. You (generally) are stuck with the kids God gives you (lol) but you can choose your pet kids. Get all the facts before making a choice that will change both your lives. Good luck and God Bless!Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab E, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is strange to me why some dogs don't love people and always rush at passers-by. I think that their behavior and manners depend on the attitudes at home. Really, no wonder they say that dogs are like their owners. You should think about it if your dog is showing excessive aggression towards others. Maybe something bothers or hurts it, maybe it doesn't like the food you give. For example, my dog refused to eat a lot of products, and it was very difficult to find the best feed for it. So I found some useful recipes and advice on how to cook correctly dishes for dogs on https://thepetsmaster.com/how-to-cook-marrow-bones-for-dogs/. Take also a look, maybe it will be helpful for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have 3 beagles needless to say my neighbor love me..lol. Benny who we think is 10 yrs old we got him 5 yrs ago, he was so well behaved we found Zoe at the Humane Society she was more work as we had to house train her(potty wise) her as she spent most of her day in a dog cage(lack of better word) she is 9 yrs old..then I wanted a puppy so we got Auggie who will be 4 yrs old in June..he is crazy and he corrupted the other two beagles..lol. I take turns walking them

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awwww this pets are lovely please i would love to talk to you privet can we chat on hangout please.

Best Answer
0 Votes