Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Describe your "typical" breakfast (what do you eat before lunch)

Generally, I have a 2 oz. Egg Beaters omelet (28 cals) on either a Mission Carb Balance tortilla (80 cals) or a Thomas English Multi-grain wheat Muffin (100 cals). I add a half slice of Hormel Canadian Bacon (35 cals) or 2-3 slices of Turkey Pepperoni (5 cals/slice) and a 1/3-1/2 oz of 2% Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese (90 cals per ounce). Total = 162 to 180 calories.  Nothing between breakfast and lunch.

Best Answer
689 REPLIES 689
I have a single serving of "Good Food Made Simple Organic unsweetened Steel cut oats (frozen product takes 3 minutes I'm Microwave)  The ingredients are: Filtered water, organic whole grain steel cut oats, sea salt and I add two tablespoons of Organic Golden Flax Seeds and 1/4 pint of Blueberries.  I usually eat @ 5:30 am when I'm working so follow up with a snack of either low-fat Yogurt, an apple or Pear, or a Piece of Wasa Fiber bread and low fat string cheese at @ 9:30 -10 am.   The oatmeal is filling and holds me well for @ 4 busy hours 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I LOVE warm breakfasts in the morning because I'm ALWAYS cold. My favorite breakfast is a giant sweet potato (we're talkin like, 10-14 oz) slathered with wallaby's plain greek yogurt with a touch of vanilla extract, raw unsweetened peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder (trust me, the tater's sweet enough), and TONS of cinnamon. It's literally dessert for breakfast and I eat it pretty much everyday. I think I might turn orange. 

Best Answer

Coffee - black. Two cups.

Best Answer

This is my Usual Menu For Breakfast : 

Either 30g of Plain Cracker with no sugar or seasoning added --> About 140 kcal +/-

or 100-200 g of Plain Boiled Potato without its skin --> about 150 kcal +/-

or 200-400 g of Fuji Apple Without its skin --> About 100-200 kcal +/-

or last option is 150 g of Banana --> about 100-150 kcal +/-

and it enough for me up to healthy snack time at 10.00 AM 

Best Answer
0 Votes

what is bulletproof coffee? how do u make it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I"m on Weight Watchers.

Breakfast                                      

3/4 cup of Almond Unsweetened Milk

1 cup Honey Cheerios or other 4 point cup cereal 

1 cup of coffee with 1 tbsp of Silk Almond Carmel Coffee Creamer

or

1/4 egg beater

two turkey sausage

1/2 english muffin with butter/honey

Snack

1 cup Coffee with 1 tbsp of Silk Almond Carmel Coffee Creamer sometimes I have 1/2 of a bagel with light cream cheese too.

Best Answer

@Rebeccaa2017 wrote:

what is bulletproof coffee? how do u make it?

@Rebeccaa2017: frankly, you’re not missing much by not knowing / not having heard of "bulletproof" coffee. Wikipedia and Google (for "recipes") are your friends... Also have a look at this more critical view on the matter.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Simple tea (sometimes green tea), bread, honey and peanut butter

Or one fried egg, bread and sweetened black tea and milk

Don't like complication and cooking in the morning

Oh yeah, sometimes I eat oatmeal and I love it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fried Rice with either scrambled eggs or a fried egg. 

Porridge with seasonal fruit or just garlic butter mushrooms and a poached egg

Or cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes.

Oh and the always manditory Coffee with coffee cream and honey. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I also only watch carbs. I have a shake with protein isolate and almond milk. 280 cal, 32 protein, 6 carb
Best Answer

My typical breakfast is 2 eggs, a sausage patty, a slice of whole wheat bread with unsalted butter, fresh fruit such as pineapple or an orange or 4 oz of juice, and black coffee - lots of coffee. Gets my day started....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Left over vegtables or fresh stir fry with cream cheese and hot sauce - yummy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I almost always have a smoothie. 2 bananas as my base, fresh/frozen fruit (can vary, strawberries, peaches, mangoes, berries...), dates, greens (spinach or swiss chard), and flax seeds. 450-550 calories. I like to start my day with a lot of carbs 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 weetabix in semi skimmed milk a coffee and some toast.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been under for a week and I usually have 2 weetabix with milk. , 2 sausage sandwiches for lunch or a pie and beans and at dinner it varies from steak and potatoes in gravy , to lamb chops , mash potatoes and beans, I usually eat some toast and jam in the evening also and IV been under by 8 or 900 for a few days

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lately, I've been having egg sandwich with cheese every morning. It's delicious using some organic eggs, goat cheese, and multi-grain bread!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

My "go to" breakfast is a serving of Great Grains® Banana Nut Crunch prepared with one cut-up banana and 3/4 cup of 2% milk.

This gives me 425 calories, 10g of fiber, 13g of protein, and only 9g of fat. There's 33g of sugar, but half of that is from the banana.

I sometimes also have a serving of low-sodium beef jerky to boost the protein, either with breakfast or as a snack later in the morning.

Best Answer

I usually make a smoothie with baby spinach, shredded carrots, a banana, some frozen blueberries, sunflower seed butter, almond milk, and a couple of scoops of Green Vibrance.  I share this with my spouse.

Best Answer

Quakers oatmeal (brown sugar) with one teaspoon of extra added in brown sugar, some milk inside, a pinch of cinnamon, and a sliced banana with one hard boiled egg white for protein. 

Best Answer

@A_Lurker wrote:

@gpshikernbiker- I have to ask - do you cook your spinach and/or broccoli?  I rarely add green items to my smoothies, I take them whole, but was intrigued.

@A_Lurker I add them raw.

2023 still using a Surge. 路‍:male_sign:
Best Answer
0 Votes