Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 Firmware Update 194.91

We’re excited to announce that a firmware update version 194.91 for Inspire 3 is now available! If you installed it, let us know what you think!

WHAT’S NEW AND FIXED

Full release notes can be found here. For more details, please 
see this Community Blog post.

HOW DO I UPDATE?
See How do I update my Fitbit device? for step by step instructions for updating your Inspire 3. If you run into difficulty updating, review these Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

We’re interested in hearing your feedback on this update! Let us know what you like! If you encounter unexpected behavior during or after your update, please post the details below.

Best Answer
91 REPLIES 91

Thank you for starting a new clean pinned thread focused on the firmware update.   Are there any open issues or challenges with this update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Syncing with the app seems to be better. What I'm having problems with is heart rate. The readings are all over the place, all the time. That's a completely new issue that came with the firmware update. It screws up zone minutes, activity tracking, etc. So, for now, my fitbit is completely useless to me. Total bummer.

Best Answer

I updated my Inspire yesterday.  This morning I found that my Sleep data was split in two.  The real strange thing about that is that the two parts overlap with one another.  The second issue after updating yesterday morning is that yesterday's heart rate data was all messed up.

I've included screen shots.

Data.jpg

Best Answer

Since updating, I’m experiencing syncing issues…even after restarting. The time showing on my Fitbit also was slow by 13 minutes until I plugged it in.

Best Answer

I am liking access to all exercise modes. Much better than being limited to just 5 choices.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since updating, my sleep score no longer appears on my Inspire 3 tracker.

Best Answer

I would be real interested to hear if your sleep tracking  continued to split the tracking for other nights?

Also from others if any updates on erratic heart readings, zone minutes off, syncing issues, etc.    

Has anyone been in touch with support and how has that gone?

I am glad I did not pull the trigger on this update!

Best Answer

My inspire 3 display stopped working mid update and now is being totally unresponsive. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

I'm experiencing crazy heart rates since the update too.

Best Answer

I bought my inspire 3,  2 weeks ago (13th December 2023)- one week later it won't respond. The screen will not switch on. I tried to restart it, felt the vibration, saw an icon and then it disappeared. It is very frustrating.

Best Answer

me too! 😞

Best Answer

I was going to get Inspire 3 Fitbits for other family members.  Now with the firmware 194.91 challenges others are running into with sleep splitting, erratic heart readings, zone minutes off, syncing issues, watch no longer working, etc... I am wondering what firmware it initially comes with?

I updated mine to 188.58 when I first got it.  Now I fear what it comes with had issues and the only other choice is to go to 194.91 that appears to have issues too.  At this point I decided to hold off on getting new Inspire 3 Fitbits until firmware issues are resolved.

Best Answer

Just to update:  The fitbit is getting a heart rate from everything. I.e. my dresser, my coat on a hanger, my bedspread, and so on. Inanimate objects are coming to life apparently. Amazing!

Best Answer
I took my I pire 3 back and got a refund. I have ordered another online. Hope it works better.
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.
Best Answer
Good luck! The sleep log issue on my Inspire 3 did not occur until the
most recent update. I am hoping they will fix this problem in the interim.
No amount of re-syncing is going to fix the issue until the powers that be
address the root of the problem.
Best Answer

@LRussell68 When you get your new fitbit... could you check and provide back what firmware version it at?   Are you going to keep it at that version or update and try the latest again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KJLtlBit @ellelle 

By chance have you been able to discuss your issues with Fibit customer support?  What are they telling you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not. My expectations are pretty low for any kind of solution. I'm thinking my best bet will be to switch to a better, more reliable brand. 

Best Answer
Good question. Not sure. I will probably try and leave it, if I can?
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.
Best Answer
0 Votes