Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 Firmware Update 194.91

We’re excited to announce that a firmware update version 194.91 for Inspire 3 is now available! If you installed it, let us know what you think!

WHAT’S NEW AND FIXED

Full release notes can be found here. For more details, please 
see this Community Blog post.

HOW DO I UPDATE?
See How do I update my Fitbit device? for step by step instructions for updating your Inspire 3. If you run into difficulty updating, review these Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

We’re interested in hearing your feedback on this update! Let us know what you like! If you encounter unexpected behavior during or after your update, please post the details below.

Best Answer
91 REPLIES 91

I’m having the same issue!

Best Answer

right now seems to be ok   we got our desktop dashboard back!!!!  Thank You.   However they didn't fix the sleep graph on the app. and this mess they callsleep data still is not showing the average weekly score like it did before.  I sure wish they would go back to the old graph.  

i didn't read the dates and thought this was an update just made.    they didn't mess up the sleep graph till last week  and desktop dashboard.   so seems they fixed the dashboard and I'm very grateful but have done nothing about the sleep data which has gotten way more replies 

Best Answer

1.  No sleep data recorded after I wake up in the night, registering only an hour an a half a night.

2. About doubling my steps.

A fix, please.

Best Answer

I totally agree with this post. Almost everything stated in this post has happened to me. It is really disappointed. My inspire 3 was working fabulously before the update!

Best Answer
I must have complained A LOT!!!! My daughter bought me an apple watch for
Mother's Day.....so I won't need any more of Fitbit **ahem**!! That is what
this post should be named "Fitbit **ahem**."
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think there was a patch recently. Mine returned to normal function. I
hope yours did as well. If not, it worth trying a restart or something
similar.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a new Inspire 3. Reading this, not sure if I should update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think that it will make any difference, because the Factory is probably shipping devices with the latest firmware by now.  The latest app software is the only one available to download as well.

Best Answer

Thanks. I have only had it a couple of days, so far, there has been no issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been working fine for over a month now, but my wife had to return three of them already because they never returned the detailed sleep cycle data or some of the heart metrics (typically Breathing Rate, HRV and SpO2).  

It sure looks this is a marginal hardware issue to me, because devices that work always seem to work and devices that don't rarely or never do, running with the exact same firmware version.

Hopefully, Google can fix this marginal hardware issue with a firmware update.

Best Answer

I gave up....I'm going with an apple watch now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too!
My issue ended up being resolved by Fitbit. I sent my Inspire 3 back to them and they said it was a corrupted screen. That mean 2 corrupted screens purchased in Melbourne Australia. I asked for a refund and now have a refurbished Series 7 cellular Apple Watch.
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.
Best Answer
0 Votes