Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement: Ionic adidas edition!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. 

We are proud to announce that Fitbit has partnered with adidas to bring you the new Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition!

• The unique adidas Train app, which includes 6 workouts right on your wrist to help you train to be a better runner with step-by-step coaching
  • A signature sports band 
  • An exclusive adidas-designed clock face

For more information on Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition, check out this link

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Hi, did you manage to find the clock face? I have recently bought the Adidas addition but I can’t find where to get the clock face!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to the Fitbit app, click on the Ionic symbol in the top left, then select Clock Faces from the icons. I found it under ‘All Clocks’ then ‘by Fitbit’ view all. It’s called ‘Bold’.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have purchased an adidas edition a few days ago.  I have changed the Adidas clock face to some others random clock face previously and would now like to retrieve the Adidas clock face back to my watch, how might I do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've found it!! https://brickandportal.com/shop?query=Ionic+adidas
330$ and it's perfect Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought the Adidas version yesterday. While setting up In Fitbit app, I did choose the Ionic: Adidas edition but still no way to get the the Adidas clock face and training app. I have factory reset and reinstall the firmware many many times, but still showing a standard ionic interface.

I have seen someone here in the forum already reporting this problem few months ago, but no official reply from Fitbit , it seems like this issue has never been addressed and solved.

i checked my phone , account, its show ionic, not show ionic adidas version.. 

please...... help me.. how come my adidas version update to standard version firmware????????

Best Answer
0 Votes
As suggested in an email to myself:
1.    I removed the ionic from the fitbit account
2.    Disconnected the watch from the IOS device
3.    Did a factory reset.
4.    Set up Ionic Adidas version.

The setup then set up the device exactly as before, i.e. no Adidas watch face and no Adidas app. I then tried to change the device face to an Adidas face but the option was not there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Besides the Adidas workouts and colors, what is the difference between the standard Ionic and the Adidas version Ionic?

Randy

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is also a dedicated clockface.

Best Answer
0 Votes