Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerned about Ionic ship date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok Fitbit really messed up with the timing of the Ionic release. How could they allow the Apple Watch 3 to ship BEFORE the Ionic? Fitbit wants as much market share as possible, and they have now given anyone deciding between the two devices a major reason to go to Apple! Terrible decision. I ordered the Ionic on 9/1. Told me 2-3 weeks till shipment. It's been over two weeks and I could go buy a new Apple Watch today. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

@Rogers007

I ordered mine in late August, too, but from Fitbit.com. They're using the worst-of-the-worst for delivery services for those who chose standard shipping: FedEx's inappropriately named "SmartPost."

They didn't "ship" (create a label) until the last day of the promised 3-4 week ship out window. Then it sat in a warehouse for a couple of days. When there was finally some movement on the package, the projected delivery date was pushed back from yesterday to Monday. A full week from the last day of their promised ship-out window.

If my current Surge weren't on its last legs, I'd send the Ionic straight back to FitBit without batting an eye. I still might. 

Best Answer
Agree! I’m contemplating sending my Ionic back if I purchase in a store earlier!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

From disappointed to angry now.  Was supposed to delivered on Thursday and slipped to friday to Saturday....  wasn't every delivered and the FedEx info not updated since thursday.

Fitbit your are still responsible for your choice of shipping partners.  FedEx smartpost is your poor choice

Best Answer

Ordered mine a week ago on Amazon and delivery states next Wednesday.  I managed to keep going to the gym this past few months without the Ionic, and I aint even mad.

Best Answer

Ha!  Love it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Can I send it back without paying for shipping?

Best Answer
Well with Joy I’m picking up my Ionic in an hour, went online ordered Best Buy 3am
Picking up in an hour!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer