Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom stats not saving

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the new OS update, I am unable to save my custom stats. I like to view particular things when I run, bike, etc. I work out 2-4 times a day, and it is frustrating to have to reset these before every single exercise. Anyone know what is going on with it?

Best Answer
244 REPLIES 244

Yup, OS 3.0 appears to have fixed it.

It also gives the weather in celcius in the weather app, which is new and welcomed. For some reason the Relax app won't load, but that's no great loss.

Hurrah to Fitbit, although would've been a nice of them to have it announced it. Just fix the lighting up at night and I'll be a really happy bunny (instead of moderatorly happy, but I am British after all!).

Best Answer

@SunsetRunnercustom stats were already fixed in OS2, firmware version .19 🙂  Relax app loads fine with me! Actually it is pretty cool. To make it work you may want to uninstall/reinstall, via the mobile-app "apps > my apps" page.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks for updating to OS 3.0 and for sharing your results. I'm really glad to read that this issue has been solved with the update. Glad to see you back on track.

If you haven't done so already please update your watch to OS 3.0 firmware version 27.33.1.30. After doing this, please check if the issue has been resolved for you as well.

Happy Holidays. Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thanks for that. It sorted itself out, as does the choice on Today stats (which take a bit of time to appear).
Sarah

@lenny4d wrote:

@SunsetRunnercustom stats were already fixed in OS2, firmware version .19 🙂  Relax app loads fine with me! Actually it is pretty cool. To make it work you may want to uninstall/reinstall, via the mobile-app "apps > my apps" page.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! I'm really glad to read that you are back on track now. Smiley Very Happy

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer