Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer Playlists not Downloading/Playing on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update -- 4/3/18: This issue is now resolved.

Hi all. 

Just wanted to jump in here to thank everyone who took the time to report that their Deezer playlists were not uploading to Ionic. 

Your quick reports have helped our team to implement a fix. You should now be able to upload playlists from Deezer to your Ionic. 

If you are still seeing grayed out tracks on your playlist, I would recommend removing your playlists, restarting Ionic and starting from scratch. 

If your upload is freezing or failing during the process, I advise putting your Ionic on its charger, move it as close to their router as possible and "Force Sync" to attempt the download again. 

For more information on uploading Deezer playlists to Ionic, check out this article

I hope this information has been helpful! If you continue to have any issues uploading playlists, feel free to let me know! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi all. 

Just wanted to jump in here to thank everyone who took the time to report that their Deezer playlists were not uploading to Ionic. 

Your quick reports have helped our team to implement a fix. You should now be able to upload playlists from Deezer to your Ionic. 

If you are still seeing grayed out tracks on your playlist, I would recommend removing your playlists, restarting Ionic and starting from scratch. 

If your upload is freezing or failing during the process, I advise putting your Ionic on its charger, move it as close to their router as possible and "Force Sync" to attempt the download again. 

For more information on uploading Deezer playlists to Ionic, check out this article

I hope this information has been helpful! If you continue to have any issues uploading playlists, feel free to let me know! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

Every time I try to donwload a single playlist on Deezer with wifi connected, watch pluged on charger, it show the download progress with 0% and never starts. I keep receiving messages saying the wifi is not found even with the phone close to the router.

Not sure how to fix it. 😞 

Best Answer

The message that I always get is Unable to download music - Please check that your wifi connection  is setup.

The wifi is conect 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have downloaded music to Deezer and it shows under playlists on the Deezer app on the Ionic but nothing happens when you tap play or shuffle, no equalizer icon appears. Any idea how I actually get it to play

Best Answer

I think I may also have this same issue, please could you let me know if you find a solution? Smiley Happy

I am not sure if yours is the same but my songs appear to be greyed out, and I have never seen the sync go above 0%... I have tried lots of things / FAQ etc to no avail.

Best Answer

I have the exact same issue. Can see the playlists but when you try and play it's all greyed out.

Also noticed the same issues with the sync never going beyond 0% but tried adding and remove lists and it seems to show up on Ionic but just can't play.

Best Answer

I have contacted support now as I was realky getting frustrated - so if I get a resolution I will let you know 🙂

Best Answer
Much appreciated. Thanks
Best Answer

This is happening to me too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  It was working well, and then I tried deleting a playlist to add another.  It ended up deleting all my playlists and now when I try to load more music it shows the songs greyed out and not pkayable.  About ready to throw in the towel and delete the app. 😞

Best Answer

Same Problem, I'm thinking of returning fitbit watch and getting other brand. Looks like fitbit takes months to fix issues and only have 3 days to return.

Best Answer

Has anyone had any reply or solution to the issue? I’m suffering the same, just after I thought i’d eventually managed to get music on my watch!

Best Answer

Same problem here. It was working fine a few days ago, someone at Fitbit must have messed up things maybe after trying to fix sth else.

Garmin Fenix 5s Plus, Fitbit Ionic, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure of this issue. Some songs just aren't syncing and I've hit force sync multiple times, see the percentage bar stuck at 0%, and added different songs in case there was some sort of copyright issue lol and nothing. it might just be an error with the firmware so hopefully it updates soon.

Best Answer

Having the same issue, glad it isn’t just me really as it’s the first day of using the ionic and I’m having a few problems already! Be glad to know if you get a resolution through for this! 

Best Answer

Just tried Deezer for the first time today...songs in playlists are also greyed out for me. Feel better that this is a recent issue. Hopefully it is fixed soon!

Best Answer

Spoke to Fitbit via twitter, apparently it’s a known issue and they’re working as hard as possible to resolve it 🙂 fingers crossed! 

Best Answer

I have exactly the same issue. Signed up for a months free trial with Deezer and unless this is sorted quickly I’m losing my free month.....frustrating. Anyone know if Fitbit are sorting this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So frustrating as I have the same issue. I'm in the UK and use spotify which is brilliant. Don't really want to pay for Deezer as well. Going to delete it. Selling my ionic as doesn't track my steps properly. Very dissapointed with Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s a shame I love the watch but need to have Deezer working as I’m a runner

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes