Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Storage is Full

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.13.03 PM.png

I have 37 songs on here now. I just removed an audiobook playlist. It seems like it's not deleted from the watch, though it doesn't appear on the watch. Anyone else have this going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes
45 REPLIES 45

did you find a fix to your error message of the watch is full ?  I am having the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I’ve never gotten it to work. I’m consider spending g 5 times more at this point and getting an Apple Watch. At least I know my music will be there when I want it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got mine working. I was transferring too many songs. I transferred 250 songs and it worked. Almost full at 250. Although Fitbit stated 300 songs. Perhaps this is your issue. Good luck. 
Best Answer

I tried this as well.....not by album, but creating playlists well under 100 songs. It is in the process of transferring now. I didn't think my playlists from itunes were that large (one was only 264 songs), but my versa 2 and my fitbit connect say they are transferring. We shall see...

Best Answer

I might be late to the game, but this pandemic has me running around and dusting off my Versa. I had the exact same issue, and to reinforce what's above - it seems that if you have too many songs in the playlist, instead of loading until it stops, it won't even begin to load songs and simply returns the error that you're out of memory. I started with a playlist that was a little over 300, then 25, then I started deleting 10 songs at time until suddenly - it worked!  Also when I deleted songs until I got to where it began working, I suddenly noticed that not only is there the pink "progress" thermometer on the left as it starts filling, but I also now noticed a grey "goal" thermometer ghosted behind it, and where that fits in the overall maximum capacity (now just below it). To reiterate: if you load up the amount of songs too big, the FitBit gets scared and gives up, it won't even try to fill. 😜 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also - the copy process appears to be "all or nothing". Got about 25 minutes into copying the playlist when I realized some songs were duplicated. I couldn't just cancel/delete duplicate songs without stopping the copying process, so I hit "stop". Then all of the pink thermometer progress VANISHED, back to empty FitBit. @Fitbit - it would be spectacular to give FitBit Connect and song loading programming a little more love. Advice:

-allow FitBit Connect to expand the window to see more than 6 songs at a time. I'm on a 5K monitor, believe me I can handle it.

-allow us to drag any amount of songs into a playlist, and either start filling until capacity is reached, or give us a clear message that states we are such and such too MB too full.

-display the song file size so we're not flying blind here, guessing with trial and error which songs to remove.

-say, like right now, I want to load a ton more songs on my FitBit, but I want to go on a run, play some of what I have right now, and resume the "filling up" later. How about we figure out how to "resume" a song fill? These are independent files!

-dream - like iTunes, allow us to further (custom) compress songs to fit. I have varying bitrates, but it would be nice to knock everything down to 128kbps for the FitBit to maximum the amount of songs we can fit on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes