Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

I have the same issue as of this morning. The app is connected to an Ionic and had displayed the Sp02 graph for several days. This morning it did not appear, and the graph is missing from past days as well. 

Best Answer

@shaneinakI have a premium account and the o2 info is displayed the exact same way as with non premium accounts.

Best Answer

Hey Colin.

Thanks for pointing me back to this.

Cheers

Best Answer

I like tracking my nightly oxygent information. Why did it stop? I noticed that all previous weeks had been erased. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

I have posted the same thing in other threads but I'd like to ensure that everyone is getting this information. As mentioned before, the red and infrared sensors on the back of your Fitbit device capture the data that you see on your estimated oxygen variation (EOV) graph. Although the sensors are components of a relative SpO2 sensor, the graph is not a relative SpO2 estimate.

Your EOV graph is located under sleep stages in the Fitbit app, or, if you’re a premium subscriber, it’s on the Restoration tab under your sleeping heart rate information. If you don’t see your EOV graph, note that:

-You must get sleep stages and wear one of the following Fitbit devices to get the EOV graph: Charge 3, Ionic, and devices in the Versa series. 

-Certain customers began seeing the graph in December 2019. The feature will be available to all customers sometime in 2020.

We hope this answers some questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Is this feature still rolling out or should all have it by now?  Thanks 

Craig Raper

Please remember to mark posts as solved if you got the answers you needed. If you didn't find them here please tell us what did work. Also please if you find posts and remarks helpful vote for them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!

Do you know if the Versa 2 is capable of the Estimated Oxygen Variability feature? If it's now live, why I don't have it yet? I wasn't sure if it's simply because the versa 2 isn't compatible?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The company said it began providing the feature to a small number of users, but that all Fitbit owners with a device that supports blood oxygen monitoring would be able to access these statistics by the end of the month.

Turned to

Certain customers began seeing the graph in December 2019. The feature will be available to all customers sometime in 2020.

Oh dear.

Best Answer
Just a question for Lanuzafitbit,

You explained why some people still don’t have the feature. What you didn’t explain is why, for some people that already do have the feature, why it keeps appearing and disappearing. Why is it doing that?

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer

Same mind has disappeared. Had the sp02 info available for about 2 weeks then a few days ago all data was wiped and no new sp02 data being recorded.

Has the feature been pulled?

Best Answer

Mine disappeared yesterday and is no longer showing up. Looks like it may have been pulled.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m not so sure it has been pulled because mine keeps disappearing and reappearing. It’s happened at least 4 or 5 times now.

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had it showing now it has dissapeared? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had it this morning and it disappeared today  I bought two Charge 3 Fitbits at Xmas, one had the oxygen saturation graph one didn’t but my Fitbit. Which had it. Now doesn’t... why is that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi folks! I just thought I would take this opportunity to thank you for the feedback you have been providing since the progressive rollout of EOV started. Glad to see that so many of you are enjoying the feature. 

@JasPatto @SunsetRunner @slbert @Stellaf @Jimmy31 Thanks for letting us know that your EOV graph is disappearing. That certainly seems odd. I have forwarded your reports to our engineering team who are looking into this issue. I will be sure to let you know once I have more info. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I’m in uk, had it since early December, but now vanished...gutted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I still got no graphs

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lost mine also.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @MattFitbit. Previously if I force quit the app, it would reappear. But, even restarting the phone (iPhone 6) doesn't bring the chart back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Estimated Oxygen Variation Graph has also disappeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes