Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Ionic + Bitmoji Watchface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I loaded the Bitmoji Watchface after seeing it show up in my news feed, and now my watch will not sync with the app, which means I can't swap off this Watchface...unless I factory reset?

Has anyone else tried this watchface? 

Best Answer
78 REPLIES 78

I have iOs and Versa. Tried to download watchface last night and am having same issue— stuck at 0% and if I even open my Fitbit app, it crashes immediately. Nothing to do with the phone going to a lock screen for me... Won’t sync, won’t let me change the face, won’t do anything right now. There is clearly a bug they need to fix in this rollout.

Best Answer

Think think think

Do I want Bitmoji or a working SpO2 sensor on my Ionic?

TBH, Bitmoji loose that cage fight.

Best Answer

@WiseCraig wrote:

Think think think

Do I want Bitmoji or a working SpO2 sensor on my Ionic?

TBH, Bitmoji loose that cage fight.

Fair point, but the Ionic isn't precisely a new watch model for Fitbit, so I doubt they are actively doing any R&D for it any longer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same thing all day yesterday.  I restarted my phone and my watch this morning and its now complete. It took about 15-20 minutes.   I also had an update already when I opened the settings for the clock face.  So, maybe try that?  I'm seeing more than my bitmoji peeking her head at me.    

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Please get this sorted Fitbit, as this is a great idea, but it patently doesn't work as it should. I have tried all the tricks the replies before suggested, but I am stuck at 2% and had to go back to my old clock.

Best Answer

Hi

I had all of the problems you guys had but now that everything is installed, my watch face says ‘visit the clock face settings on your phone to connect your bitmoji via snapchat’

everything is connected though. I’ve resrarted my watch several times, I can change the colour background but still no bitmoji. HELP PLEASE!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here...it's been at 2% for the past 24 hours for me!

Best Answer

That's when the whole 2% thing begins. I honestly don't think this should have been released yet as it doesn't appear to work properly. I am going to wait a few days and then try again ( see if Fitbit get it sorted).

Best Answer

Agreed...not going to worry about it. It's a new release, I'm sure there are a ton of bugs to "work out". LOL.

Best Answer

Hi all. Thanks for taking the time to report the issues you are experiencing loading your Bitmoji clockface. This feedback has been forwarded to our Gallery team and who will be in contact with Bitmoji to investigate the cause. 

While you are attempting to transfer your Bitmoji, I recommend keeping your phone close to your watch during this process and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background, or even the foreground if possible. If you want to read more, check out our Bitmoji help article

Also, please keep in mind that your Bitmoji account must be linked to your Snapchat account. You can find step by step instructions on how to do so, here

I will be sure to let you all know once I have additional information. If you have additional questions or details to provide related to this experience, feel free to let me know!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Yep, did all of that. 

I have tried:

1. Turning both on and off at the same time

2. Turning phone off only

3. Turning watch off only

4. Keeping it close to phone (inches) with app in forefront

5. Keeping it close to phone with app in background *running all night last night*

6. Ensuring all apps are up to date and connected correctly

7. Uninstalling clock face and reinstalling too

I'm just assuming it's a bug with the Ionic...still at 2%.

Feel free to contact me for more info...thanks!

Best Answer

I received the "Update " today but it's STILL not working!  Ugh!!!

Best Answer

Hi MattFitbit. I have also tried all those things and no joy. I hope that all the feedback will help to fix the issue. Thanks for the updates though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just my two useless cents. There are hundreds of features suggested by users and number of unfixed issues but Fitbit chose to focus on the most useless thing I have ever seen on the fitness tracker 😑 and even that couldn't be implemented right 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

thats exacly why i enter this board , because once i saw it too i installed it to my versa and its not working on the settings it stays on 0% teleporting to device. and the market to download other faces for the versa it just keeps saying like im offline.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa and my teleporting to smartwatch won't go past 2% no matter what I do. Hope this eventually works. I like the idea .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi folks! Just checking in here.

I had an opportunity to speak with our engineers about this issue and they have advised the following:

1. First, try restarting the clock by swiping up on the Today app and then swiping back down. I would also make sure your Fitbit app is up to date, as well as the firmware on your watch. 
  2. If your Bitmoji clock is stuck at 0%, then your file transfer has not initiated fully. This can be resolved by making sure your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts have been linked. Step by step instructions on how to do so can be found, here
  3. If your Bitmoji clock is stuck at 2% then your file transfer has been initiated but is stuck. You can resolve this by restarting your watch, restarting your phone, and toggling your Bluetooth on/off. Once you've completed these steps, please uninstall the Bitmoji clock face and attempt to install it again. 
  4. If it is still not working, then you may need to clear the cache and data from your Fitbit app by navigating to the settings of your Android phone. This can also be achieved by deleting the Fitbit app and reinstalling. 

With that, you should be back up and running with your new Bitmoji clockface! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
I have done all that and still no good

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

I was stuck on 2%. I solved this by uninstalling the Fitbit, reinstalling it, logging in, and going through the steps again. Once that was done, it downloaded like it should have. I hope this helps. 

Best Answer

I had no problem installing the watch face on my ionic. Seemed like a fun ideai but having to install snapchat and create a new bitmoji was a deal breaker. Uninstalled.

Best Answer