Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Ionic + Bitmoji Watchface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I loaded the Bitmoji Watchface after seeing it show up in my news feed, and now my watch will not sync with the app, which means I can't swap off this Watchface...unless I factory reset?

Has anyone else tried this watchface? 

Best Answer
78 REPLIES 78

I can't get the watch face to load I've been trough all the steps and when it says continue to go back to app the page is blank. Not sure what to do I really want to use it. Please help. I've uninstalled, shutdown, logged out, reset and still nothing. I even created a new account for both apps nothing seems to work. It's driving me insane

Best Answer
0 Votes
Many thanks. I’d done all this so many times over a 24 hr period I’d given
up just after I posted my query. Left it whilst I had a shower and hey
presto it works!! Won’t be altering my avatar again in a hurry!! Thank you
for your advice.
Wheelock
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I had the same problem 

I had to uninstall Fitbit then reinstall and log in and it was ok downloaded no problem 

Barry

Best Answer
0 Votes
Omg! Just after I posted that it was back on I literally went for a shower
can back and it’s gone! I’m back to it peeping over the top of my screen
again?! WTF? I hadn’t done anything and it just drops off? I have had it!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you 🙂 resolved the issue with reinstallation.

Best Answer

Connection Sync issues with Bitmoji SnapChat account.

After connecting my Fitbit account vis SnapChat my Ionic watch face as stuck on teleporting to SmartWatch 2%.  Here is how I resolved the issue. Android Only 

You will need to disconnect the SnapChat / Bitmoji application in snapchat user settings before applying the following changes:

1)Select a different watch face, and install.

2) After that watch face has been successfully installed, and updated the watch, close the Fitbit app.

3) open the google play store.

4) Select installed apps

5) select Fitbit app

6) Select uninstall app

7) Re-install Fitbit app

😎 Open the Fitbit App

9) If prompted, allow location based service (required for SnapChat)

10) Open Clock Faces

11) Select Bitmoji clock face

12) allow access and link Fitbit to SnapChat account Via SnapChat app

13) Sync SnapChat with Fitbit (this step can take a few minutes) The status should read 4% or above teleporting if successful.

BOOM ..SOLVED..U R WELCOME

Best Answer

i have found another solution that has be effective and worked on my account and others.  I had tried your solution, but didn't have success. post in this forum 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope didn't work on my Versa Lite

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your email.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a versa also and I tried all possible ways to get my bitmoji to change.  Your right....it must be a bug because mines stay at transporting 2%.  This is frustrating.  I thought it was my phone but I see that others are experiencing the same thing.  I have a coworker that has an iphone and it works with her versa watch.  I hope they get it fixed.  I thought this was a great idea.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic is not syncing with my Bitmoji, can anyone help ? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just for others info, mine has been working great until last night where I made edits to my bitmoji character and it was stuck at preparing to teleport.

Once I cleared the cache in app settings and reconnected snapchat account, the teleporting began working correctly.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good to know. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

When are you going to make it work without snapchat? Bitmoji is a stand alone app, snapchat is not needed (or wanted!).

Best Answer
0 Votes

My transport gets stuck at 24% when trying to  get bitmoji.  I fo get one image but nothing else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get bitmoji to display on watch face I have linked through Snapchat per instructions please advise

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clearing the cache has fixed the issue. Thank you so much for this suggestion.

Best Answer
I went to Fitbit support on Twitter and in the website and it was able to
give me a resolution to this issue.
Best Answer

My iconic watch won't teleport with my tablet.

Best Answer
0 Votes