Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Ionic + Bitmoji Watchface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I loaded the Bitmoji Watchface after seeing it show up in my news feed, and now my watch will not sync with the app, which means I can't swap off this Watchface...unless I factory reset?

Has anyone else tried this watchface? 

Best Answer
78 REPLIES 78

After uninstalling then reinstalling the Fitbit app mine has now completed the teleporting 😁

Best Answer

@HollyDoodle@JScott1914  Awesome great to see that you were able to get it set up! I hope you are enjoying it thus far. 😊

@kiki_elyse I would make sure that you attempted to clear your cache/data or reinstall the Fitbit app. This seems to work for most folks when they are stuck on the teleportation screen.

@Mick-bit Thanks for the feedback.

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I agree.  I have the Ionic and it has been stuck at 2% everytime I uninstall and redownload.  I hope it gets fixed soon. Super excited to use it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. If you get it figured out please let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner @WVmomma94 Thanks for posting about your experience. If you have not done so already, I recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps I have posted, here

Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know how it goes!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed. I feel that it's just easier to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. All the other steps did nothing for me other than make me cranky. 

Reinstalling the app (once you're sure all other apps are up to date) is the easiest way to solve this problem. Took no time at all. 

Best Answer

Did all that and still only 2%

Best Answer

I'm using the versa lite and still only at 2% after everything being uninstalled and reinstalled. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

ionic J is right. It finally worked for me once I uninstalled the Fitbit app and re-installed it. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a versa lite and I uninstalled everything and everything was.already
up to date and nothing worked.... oh well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit only on 2% snapchat 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I downloaded Bitmoji 2 days ago onto my ionic it worked it was fab. Stupidly I tried to update my avatar by changing its hair. Now it’s been stuck on 2% for over a day! I’ve read all the solutions online and tried all of them and despite all this still 2% Am I wasting my time? Is there a problem with this new Bitmoji clockface? All I have is the avatar peeping at the bottom of my watchface? Help I’ve wasted hours doing this!!! 

Best Answer

Snapchat is notorious for sucking battery life of the iPhone and it’s Bitmoji app on FitBit is no exception. My Ionic watch drained 70% in one day. Fit better investigate for lose its battery life edge over comp. 

Best Answer
This definitely worked.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you uninstall the clock face?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WVmomma94 @BB0707 @Wheelock Sorry to hear some of you are still having some difficulty downloading the Bitmoji clockface. I'm sure some of you have already tried our recommended troubleshooting steps but let me break it down for you all again.

If you're stuck at 0% teleporting:

• This is most likely happening because your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts are not connected. You need to have them linked through Snapchat, otherwise, this will not work. You might see this message: "We couldn’t find you! Please make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat."
  • Please see this article from Snapchat to link them together: support.bitmoji.com/en-US/article/link-bitmoji-account-to-snapchat

If you're stuck at 2% teleporting:

1. Make sure you're using the latest version of the Fitbit app. See About the Fitbit app
  2. Update your device to the latest firmware. See How do I update my Fitbit device?
  3. Make sure you've connected your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts.
  4. Make sure your phone has a good internet connection.
  5. Restart the clock face:
    1. Open Fitbit Today.
    2. Wait a few seconds and then close Fitbit Today. 
  6. Restart your phone and Fitbit device. 
  7. Quit the Fitbit app again. 
  8. Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off, and then turn it on again.
  9. Open the Fitbit app again. 
  10. If it's still not working: 
    1. Remove the Fitbit app from your phone.
    2. Reinstall the Fitbit app and reinstall the clock face. 
  11. The transfer may take around 15-20 minutes to complete. 

Please give these steps a shot. We'll be around to assist you if you still have questions. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no help or hope only the sudden and unending feeling of hopelessness and the unrelenting realization of the futility of your existence... Also I don't think the app is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did all that and still not working! Versa Lite
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Matt. I have tried the following steps several times and it continues to be stuck at 2%. Is there anything else I can try?

Best Answer
I am embarrassed to say that my 14 figured it out. I downloaded Snapchat just for this, and I didn’t connect Bitmoji to Snapchat.

Thanks!
Gab

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes