Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear all notifications?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the only way to clear all notifications to scroll all the way down to the bottom of notifications? If I haven't done this in a while it can take quite some time, there has to be a faster way. Any help here?

Best Answer
188 REPLIES 188
We've been waiting for months (years?) to be able to do this. I'll take
one-by-one.
Best Answer

Ya but that is better than,  having your phone loaded with junk. It only takes 15 or 20 minutes.  Then the phone might choke up,  All you have to do is a restart on your phone. A little problem, 

and you still can get the full removal done. 

Rollie20033 a Fitbit user 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally!  It only took less than 5 minutes to manually delete the 100 or so useless notifications I have had on my Fitbit since mid-2018.  I don't know what took them so long, but "better late than never."  Thanks to all the Fitbit users who commented on this Forum and, I suspect, kept the pressure on FItbit to get this fixed.  We can all now keep the notifications we do want to keep (if any) and delete the ones we don't want to keep, and we can always go to "Notifications" and choose which, if any, types of notifications we wish to receive in the future. 

Best Answer

Good, thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have 2 years of notifications on my PC and Android (S10) and can delete notifications 1 at a time. No option allows me to delete on BULK. Fitbit has said I need to register on the Forum and gets the votes up there for something to happen.

Best Answer
  • Good luck with that,  but I voted for your post. 
  • Its been a long time coming for us to be able to delete one by one of those notifications. 
  • Generally speaking,  Fitbit 
  • Doesn't care or value the opinions of Fitbit users. 
  • Rollie20033 a Fitbit user. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hope this gets some momentum. I would have several hundred notifications backlogged and deleting one at a time is impractical.

There seems to be a lot of interest behind this, as all the advice for work arounds fail for me.

Stay Safe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
We had a large number of us complaining that we could not delete the
notifications at all. It was a couple of years, I believe, before Fitbit
just recently finally gave us a way to delete them one by one. Good luck
getting their attention about larger deletions.
Best Answer

👍

Best Answer
0 Votes