Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear all notifications?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the only way to clear all notifications to scroll all the way down to the bottom of notifications? If I haven't done this in a while it can take quite some time, there has to be a faster way. Any help here?

Best Answer
188 REPLIES 188
I never said notifications could be deleted...However I did ask the question if they could be...

Thanks

Karen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, DaveBC, you are absolutely correct.  "You can't get rid of the really old ones."  If you go through this thread carefully, it is clear that users no longer have any problem deleting current notifications; that problem was solved by FitBit long ago.  All users have been requesting for the past couple of years is a way to get rid of the "really old" notifications.  FitBit seems to indicate that there is currently no way to do this and hasn't indicated that they have any plans to come up with a way to fix this.  Having said all this, why can't the administrator of this thread remove the "Solved" message, as the problem that all (or virtually all) users are asking about has clearly not been solved?  At least, users will no longer have to spend untold hours searching this topic for "the Solution," which is nowhere to be found on this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for that I did not realise the issue had at least been addressed.

Snoopy
Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution did not work on my android. Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Fitbit...  At the very least update the APP and remove the NOTIFICATION tab in the app.  If you are not going to send anymore in app notification, and we can not delete them at the very least just delete the notification section of the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Android phone with my Ionic. 

2 years of notifications,  never have been able to delete them, the list can only do for a year. 

1) I CANNOT get to push notifications to stop them.

2) it's on the same page as messages 

So I swipe right and it flips to messages.  Then no option to clear all.

Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry, but there is no help. They cannot be removed. Fitbit has been asked,
and they just don't care.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Don’t see this option on my Fitbit app, I don’t get it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Open the Fitbit app 

Top right corner has a file box tap that and you see the whole list of old notifications.  That's what I want to clear out. 

Rollie20033 a Fitbit user. 

Best Answer

So does everybody else 😡🥵😂

Best Answer
This is a sore point with many of us. No way to delete them.
Best Answer
0 Votes
After several years of talking about this and changing my Fitbit- ( now on
my 4th ) I feel it’s time to speak to the people at the top.
They are aware of it and choosing to ignore the most important people in
their lives and that is us! The consumers!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am only on my second and was planning on a third, but have been seriously
looking around lately, due to Fitbit's apparent apathy toward us. The last
couple of times I've received comments supposedly from Fitbit, they were
apparently from very poorly functioning AI, since they picked out a couple
of keywords from my comments and approached them from angles entirely
inappropriate to my comments.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The fact is the moderators on the Fitbit community board has their heads so far up their own *** 

I CANNOT understand how they feel I posted too many times, trying to help others having so many Fitbit issues to the point so many were going to dump Fitbit and on to much better devices hmmm so am I. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, angry and disgusted that Fitbit support don't have the tech smarts enough to help us remove notifications they are sending us from the beginning. 

Then a few months after use of my Ionic,  I started to not receive my text and phone calls notifications. 

Without any help from Fitbit, I figured out steps to fix those notifications. 

So with the only intention of trying to help others with those same problems.  I take my time and forethought to post how those issues could be solved. Now doing so I see pages of posts with requests for help from Fitbit,  or they were planning dump their Fitbit devices and move on to a more reliable product. Ya I was not satisfied helping only a few people and I tried to help more and I might have posted 10 times, just to help others. 

And a few weeks later I get a email from EDSON a Fitbit moderator. 

Who says your posts have been removed "because I posted too many times "  when Fitbit moderator were saying oh we are working on that problem.  People don't want PROMISES,  they want help. 

And were getting ABSOLUTELY no help from Fitbit.  Disgusting support and unreliable products. 

Rollie20033 a Fitbit user.  Not for long.

Best Answer

This did not work for me...I swept right and left.  Went to the bottom swept up.  I still have all the notifications.  There must be a way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really,  there is no fix, Fitbit tech support is about as low as whale snot on helping Fitbit users.  I have been waiting for 4 months to get any help whatsoever with my notifications that date back to June 15 , 2018 removed 

From my phone,  CANNOT get anymore notifications,  totally full.

There's no reason that Fitbit CANNOT do an update and just remove that feature that is totally USELESS. 

Just because they sold Fitbit to Google,  they will not help with old problems .

Rollie20033 a Fitbit user 

But not for long, my best advice is get another device. 

Best Answer

Have notifications from June of 2018. No way to clear on computer or android phone. They show up but no icon on screen to delete. Need some ideas.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having exact problem. Did you ever get an answer on how to delete notifications? I have them back from June of 2018

Best Answer
0 Votes