Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Display Stuck in Logo Screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

_20180717_215410.JPG

Factory reset applied as per support request. Stuck in a loop as shown above the last hour. @fitbitsupport how far do I have to go to prove the problem is with the FITBIT ? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

Was your issue resolved? I am

experiencing the same

problem. It won’t reset. The Fitbit logo just keeps appearing then disappearing. 

Best Answer
After attempting all troubleshooting options without success, mine was still under warranty and got replaced. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8+.
Best Answer

I had the exact same problem problem. My fit bit was flashing on and off with the logo so I let it die and sit on my desk for 2 weeks. Tonight I temp to do charge it and got a flashing logo again spent about 45 minutes pressing different configurations of all the buttons to include the standard factory reset and the standard reset options. I'm currently letting it charge. It did Flash on and get stuck on the logo but I let it sit there for about 10 minutes then the watch vibrated in my clock screen appeared. Bottom line it's a firmware issue withe fitbit.

Best Answer

Glad your back working @Drew_Chiles ii could be that the firmware had not started up correctly, or that it is a hardware issue. If it was a true firmware issue it would be affecting all units.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I saw your reply to MuffinTumble for the same issue I am having...that is, my Ionic is stuck on logo screen.  It sounds like this requires opening a case with customer support.  Can you help me do that, as well?  Or is this something I can do on my own? Thanks in advance!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did all the troubleshooting options and finally had to call them. Mine was still under warranty, so they replaced it. I am sorry to say that I think the Ionic may be a lemon, or just have a short life. So far, so good, with the replacement, but it's only been a month.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8+.
Best Answer
Hi Stephanie
In fairness, I did manage to reset mine holding down the single button on the left and the lower button on the right. I've had to do this a couple of times, but otherwise I've had no issues at all and it's worked perfectly. I hope you get it reset.
Scott
Best Answer

That's not true Rich.  It's most likely firmware + clock face - or some other bug.  This started happening to me as well & I can get the fitbit online but once it forces a tracker update the watch is bricked once again.  Support told me to buy a new one since I'm 2 months over the 1 year warranty period.

I loved my fitbit - and now I'm stuck with a lemon.

Best Answer

I just contacted customer support. While my watch came back up, it failed very ither day and just shuts off.i plug it in and it says it is 100% charged, take it off and it turns off. My new one should be here this week. But I stand firm that I believe it is a firmware issue.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing, stuck on Logo Screen, asking to reset, but won’t reset.  I’ve been trying to get it to work for two days.  Ughhhh, I love my watch and miss it.  

Best Answer

@LynnSmith have you heard back from support when you contacted them? The contact info may be found in the top right corner,  under the help link below,  the help in the app,  or a quick google. 

Best Answer

Mine did the same thing last week, just got it 4 months ago so they are sending me a new unit. This sounds like a very significant fatal design and/or build issue with the deice or the OS. Based on all of the posts with the same issue I think they need to scrap this model like they scrapped the Blaze. Had issues with that as well but made it past the warranty so I was out of luck.

Best Answer

Yes I am having the same issue. It will not reset using the 3 button method. I have tried. The moment I let go of the buttons the logo pops back up. @Rich_Laue

My Ionic is older than 4 months and probably out of warranty. Am I boned if this is not an issue that will fix it?

Best Answer

Hi Rich_Laue,

quick question on the 3 button method.  After screen flashes, how long do you have to wait until it goes to blank screen?  I held it for about 5 flashes, but still no blank screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, did you managed to resolve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I seem to be having a similar problem with my ionic. Today it just decided to stop working and has the logo frozen on the screen. 

I’ve tried all suggestions in this feed and watched videos etc and still can’t getting working.

Did anyone manage to fix their problem? If so, could u tell me how please? 

Hate not having my watch!!

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have run into the same issue, removed the device from the app & for some reason unable to do the reset of the fitbit ionic... it looks like the ionic is becoming the most unreliable device of Fitbit

Best Answer

Allow the battery to drain off, then try the reset...it works for me

Best Answer

interesting I was thinking about doing that too 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes