Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Display Stuck in Logo Screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

_20180717_215410.JPG

Factory reset applied as per support request. Stuck in a loop as shown above the last hour. @fitbitsupport how far do I have to go to prove the problem is with the FITBIT ? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

Sadly just realised that the Huawei calories counter is not accurate. Did a experiment by wearing both Fitbit Iconic and Huawei GT2e and did a 1hr of strength training in a gym. The Iconic showed 500 calories but the Huawei only clocked 200 + calories. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

And this exact issue just happened to my Ionic. Nothing works. Reset, re-pairing. I'm guessing by this being a longstanding issue Fitbit/Google isn't gonna do anything for me. Got it in March and fails already? Fantastic! At least my previous watch from 2015 lasted five years before failing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You may get an offer to buy another item at a discount...if within a year then they should replace it

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s just happened to me again, 13months after they replaced my last one. Fit bit now won’t replace this one as it’s not longer under warranty! I wouldn’t buy fit bit ever again!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same here and said warranty only lasts as long as 1st purchase warranty.

I always think it's funny that it happens about a year later.

Guy i work with is on his 3rd and has now ditched Fitbit for Garmin like I did due to me having no issues what so ever and step are way more accurate.

Each to there own.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I moved to Garmin and have not looked back.

App much better and more  in depth also the unit is much more accurate so Fitbit were no help in my case and offered 25% for another one to go wrong in a years time if it makes it that far.

Lot of money for continual failures with me my wife and my friends. They are all going iwatch samsung or garmin.

Prob not the best way to run a business.

OTA updates kill it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Auxentius is there something you know about Google that Fitbit doesn't know? Google does not have any connection with fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Google is buying Fitbit. Announced last year.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this issue, I have tried everything reinstall the app, I tried the factory reset on the watch and now it is stuck in this screen telling me to load the app. 

Every single Fitbit product I have had failed mostly just outside warranty, one, flex, blaze, aria, charge HR and now Ionic. 

I am here again persisting with Fitbit products. 

Moderator edit: format/word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand that this can be very frustrating and appreciate your feedback. If you're experiencing this issue, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. Click here to get connected. 

I am going to close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to start a new topic.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes