Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Storage

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love that the Ionic will have music storage.  How do you get the music onto the Ionic?  Can you transfer songs from other, competing websites that you have already purchased, like from iTunes?  

Best Answer
61 REPLIES 61

Thanks for the amazing help @Julia_G and @zoabbas! Thanks for sharing your feedback @brianjstahl!

Welcome to the Forums @Ouskamp. Thanks for posting your inquiry here. You can find more information about how to listen music from your Ionic here: 

Let me know if you have more questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Simply connect to my computer via wifi? My Ionic shows Bluetooth in settings; no sign of wifi capability. And on my PC, the Fitbit app can't even find the wifi network the PC is currently connected to, with the router right next to me.

Use Fitbit App on Win10 PC? When I enter the music section of the Fitbit App, it tells me I need to first download...the Fitbit App! Holy infinite loop, Batman.

This process could not be more screwed up if designed by Microsoft itself. Is there a single function of the Fitbit App that actually works? I haven't found it yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes